Alexis Sánchez

I’ve accepted Alexis leaving some time ago so the idea that he’s off to PSG makes me kinda happy. I’ve been having nightmares about him going to Chelsea :flushed:

7 Likes

Some Arsenal fans will find a way to hate Sanchez whether it’s Chelsea, PSG or whoever :laughing:

Does make me chuckle. Sanchez throws a few tantrums, so let’s focus on that and not the underlying symptoms of (yet again) what seems to be causing one of our better players to become frustrated at what goes on at Arsenal :clap:

11 Likes

However, one day we need to talk about the strategy of PSG to buy every offensive wingers in this World: Ben Arfa, Lo Celso, Draxler, Di Maria, Guedes, Lucas, Nkuku, convinced Ikone to refuse Juventus, Pastore can play on the wing, they have still Jesè under contract but they want Alexis.

11 wingers for two places.

Why wouldn’t they? Only player close to Alexis’ level there is Di Maria. They aren’t Arsenal :joy:

1 Like

However, one day we need to talk about the strategy of PSG to buy every offensive wingers in this World:

No we dont…

2 Likes

Right, you prefer the banters and the jokings of little childrens.

No i just dont like the shit you make up and expect everyone to take it as gospel… So ill ignore you from now on… Go #teamAlexis
:kiss: :kiss:

Sánchez stunned his team-mates by walking out of the session and, when they returned to the changing rooms to find him, there were angry words between some of them and him. The flashpoint is believed to have kicked off after an incident with another player.

via Guardian

The Sanchez character assassination has begun in earnest, with Wenger-lover-in-chief John Cross calling first dibs in The Mirror :sunglasses:

Trying to make him out to be the spawn of van Hooijdonk, Tevez and Payet. I guess if you believe ‘Crossy’ then we’re well rid of him! :smile:

2 Likes

Just don’t sell them in England (Ozil is staying in the Premier League though).

[quote]But Sanchez, who has been offered a new contract worth £180,000-a-week to replace one due to expire next year, has also made it clear that he wants to go.

French champions PSG have been courting him for months, are willing to pay around £300,000-a-week and believe they are in pole position to sign him in the summer.[/quote]

Negotiating for a year as one of the richest clubs in the world with our best player at his peak and the best we could come up with was 40k a week? Embarrassing if true.

12 Likes

I can’t blame him for wanting out. Sanchez is a winner in a team of pussies. Good luck to the lad.
Must say that if Wenger had been sacked he would probably have wanted to stay

3 Likes

The whole thing is a shambles. We know what route this goes when players start questioning things/challenging his compatriots and manager.

Good bye sweet Chilean prince.

2 Likes

He really isn’t.
Without him we would be out of the top four for most of this season and season.
He is talented and a winner, amongst a squad and manager that tolerate mediocrity, just like you.[quote=“Maxi_Gooner, post:1824, topic:98”]
the winning mentality (Alexis hasn’t that)
[/quote]I can’t even take that seriously.[quote=“Maxi_Gooner, post:1824, topic:98”]
f anyone wants to leave, for me the door is open.
[/quote]It’s supporters with this attitude that throw around insults to supporters that don’t defend everything that Wenger does, that are dragging us down.

Coingratulations on supporting a manager and transfer policy that will see us playing Europa League football.

7 Likes

Without him we’re fucked

1 Like

You’re going well over the top in your crusade robbo haha, I’ve just read that article and I really don’t see much character assassination in there, or in here.

No one’s calling him a cunt. If he goes to PSG I’ll still like him, in fact, if he goes to PSG and Wenger stays I’ll praise him for making the right decision.

Anyways, Alexis is having the best season for an Arsenal player probably since RvP in 11-12, but I don’t think he’s irreplaceable. The major issue here is the manager. If we get a new manager and have an appropriate transfer policy, willing to spend our vast sums of money in large sums when appropriate, we’ll be fine, there’s a number of interesting forwards out there atm.

2 Likes

Everyone is replaceable. No player is bigger than the badge on the shirt . If he wants to go then cheerio , thank you now fuck off .

2 Likes

we arent fucked without Alexis at all. it will be sad, but not the end of the world.

3 Likes

Really?

“Sanchez’s attitude and work-rate are both being questioned behind the scenes because he has become increasingly difficult to manage.”

“His ego has always been difficult to contain but has become even more difficult in the past few weeks with his team-mates, coaching staff and people around the club.”

“The 28-year-old got increasingly frustrated in the second half and berated team-mates – including Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, both on the pitch and after the game. His anger carried on into the dressing room, he was furious, sulking, throwing strops…”

It doesn’t take a genius to work out the tone of this article really. It could just be you’re a John Cross fan though I guess.

Or is this the first sign of ArseneCuellar staging a comeback? :laughing: Let it be so, that would be awesome

1 Like

He’s at his peak, can’t see him staying here during that part of career whilst we are in complete shambles. His motivation levels are clearly beyond that of the manager and his peers.