Alexis Sánchez

Ok, and if you are talking about meetings between the player and the manager to ask why of his decision, I’m totally with you.

No doubt. And true, but typically after some sort of reconciliation, which I would even put under the sort of healthy dispute category (players get heated in training, players fight, players come to their senses, players’ relationship is fine or in some cases even better than before).

This is all should the reports be true. And should the reports be true, and if the players genuinely did support the decision (remember, this likely wouldn’t just encompass comfortable fucks like Ox, Ramsey, etc., but consummate professionals who have seen everything like Mertesacker, Santi, Nacho, Welbeck, etc.), and given how permissive and understanding Wenger is (ie the infraction would need to be a significant one for him to be dropped for disciplinary reasons), the logical supposition is that Alexis wasn’t behaving himself in a professional manner, and thus it is a bit odd how quick people are rushing to pardon him of all wrongdoing.

When the media talk about players agreed with Wenger probably they connect this not to every player of the team, like Martinez, Gabriel, Debuchy, Iwobi, Xhaka or Coquelin, but to senators like Per Mertesacker, Petr Cech, Laurent Koscielny, Santi Cazorla and maybe Mustafi and Giroud.

1 Like

I knew about the bust up, not the episode about he left training session early.

Alexis is still miles away to be a player with winning mentality.

This forum fucking exasperates me.

1 Like

He’s been an integral part of a two-time Copa America winning Chile team, you don’t think that both requires and fosters a winning mentality in a player? You’re on the moon m8

5 Likes

I’d force him to stay, fuck the transfer fee, it will be nowhere near enough to get a worthy replacement so whatever.

Also, if a new manager is good, comes in, he may convince Alexis to sign on. But Arsenal gonna Arsenal.

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter the manager, the team mates are against him now.

I think it’s too early to draw conclusions to this. It’s only been rumoured tonight, plus there were few signs at the weekend that he’d fallen out with the players

Be them fucking dogs caused this.

1 Like

Yeah Sanchez and the eyes aren’t going anywhere this summer. We’ve been promised by the club that even if they refuse to sign extensions, they’ll still be here next season and as we know, AFC never break promises. :smirk:

If we sell Sanchez and Ozil you can’t call us a big club… :eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, no player is bigger than the club.
On top of that, no fucking manager is bigger than the club also.

Have to agree. Things have to change at this club. #TeamAlexis

Guaranteed he’s going to PSG though ahhh :cry:

Wonder if the banner will stil be up on Tuesday?

Yeah, #TeamAlexis, sack the manager and try an innovative method like the players choose everything: the tactic, who will play, who will be on the bench, how many money will earn at the end of the week. :v:

I’ve a theory: Alexis show it’s only a scapegoat to not show his agreement with PSG: 300k p/w which is better than our 180k p/w offered.

Every cloud. . .

2 Likes

Yeah…I don’t buy into this whole circle jerking of Alexis. He is a great player and he’s a bit of a jerk/diva, a lot of great players are.

I agree that the club needs a clean sweep from manager, backroom staff, coaches, players but I’m not going to cheer what amounts to an employee acting like a shithead to get his way.

I wasn’t capable to tolerate sometimes the wrong attitudes of Vieira (hasn’t played the start of 04/05 season) or Henry, imagine Alexis.