Alexis Sánchez

John Cross saying that Alexis has told the club he will be leaving in the summer. Hopefully we can get something like £35m for him.

Shame it wasnt Arsene that said it…Cross is a complete wanker btw.

We should tell him he isn’t leaving. He’s definitely one player who would still put in a shift in such circumstances.

6 Likes

Yet another reason to hate John Cross

2 Likes

I think he will go in the next transfer window.

We should get over 30m for him, then we will reinvest at least 5-10m in a potentially good, injury prone, midfielder from Ligue 2.

We are going back to being a selling club, like we always were.
The lack of ambition at this club is astonishing and it is the main reason that Sanchez, and probably Ozil, will leave.

Sanchez is no different tho Cesc, Nasri, RVP etc, who saw a club satisfied with the fourth place trophy and making a profit and spending the bare minimum.

We are still waiting to buy a striker after selling RVP, and it’s this tight fisted, complete lack of a proactive transfer policy, as well as repeating the same mistakes, with the same under whelming players, that will see him, along with all our other previous best players, go to a club with players good enough for him to play along side.

Cross knows Arsenal well, but he barely gets his things right.

Fuck John Cross.

1 Like

Of course he wants to leave we’re fucking shit.

1 Like

If Wenger was my manager I’d leave aswell

1 Like

Who cares what we get for him as we ain’t going to replace him adequately. I’d prefer have him for one more season and him to go on a free.

jesus man.

Chilean fans are ungrateful, we made Alexis a much better player. He’s main man here, they should want Alexis to stay rather than play 2nd fiddle at Barca again.

How exactly would you say we’ve made him a much better player? Is that based on you having watched him at Udinese and Barcelona and comparing that to now or is just what you think might be the case?

That’s what usually happens.
Get used to it, I have.

From when he first signed. He’s a better team player and more prolific now. He used to have selfish decision making.

I think he still has very selfish decision making.

2 Likes

If anything his selfishness has been magnified by his strikers role this season.

3 Likes

I dont think hes a very clever player more instinctive player. Frustrates and pleases in equal measure.
For me hes top class not world class.

At times, but nothing wrong with taking risks and going for goal. He creates and assists more now, and became a world class striker within a month. Made him more versatile and a better all round player, which Chile fans should be grateful of.

I don’t think he’s a world class striker at all. As an out and out striker he doesn’t give us a proper outlet in the box and drops deep and drifts wide far too much. He’s obviously an excellent false 9 and an excellent wide player but as an out and out striker I’m not convinced that he’s world class right there if I’m honest. Too many times we have nobody in the box when he’s playing that role.

6 Likes