Alexis Sánchez

Only a crazy man can score a panenka penalty at 98th minutes, only a world class player can score a panenka penalty at 98th minutes, only a south american boy can score a panenka penalty at 98th minutes.

9 Likes

Most important panenka of his life @TheSpecialCnut

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/141/208/0a7.jpg

5 Likes

I remember he starred at where the gk would jump to and I thought ‘shit he’s being too obvious about where he’s putting it’. Well played kidda.

Despite his recent penalty record, he looked entirely assured with this one. His superb pass towards the back stick shows his class. Had that been Iwobi or the Ox in the final minute of stoppage time receiving the ball in that position, I highly doubt they’d have it in them to produce a threatening pass like that.

1 Like

Like he didn’t produce at Old Trafford

1 Like

To be fair ox did exactly that…

For the people who say he needs a girlfriend happy now? :wink:

Is it really fair to call him womanising? Also kudos to the headline writer for getting a dog reference in the headline. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s because he has the balls and a great charisma.

The real question now is, is she willing to share his love and attention or maybe even play second fiddle to Atom and Humber!

When she looks at his new contract next season, she will.

3 Likes

I prefer him to stay single, we’ve already had enough issues in the past (e.g. one Mr T. Henry) about other halves influencing their professional lives too much.

Women are pretty good at interfering :laughing:

2 Likes

Especially @Phoebica

1 Like

:open_mouth: this is bullying!

Its the beard. Hes OAs Gattuso.:smile:

2 Likes

Only if she’s from Hackney and doesn’t have a passport. Preferably a habitual criminal who’s not allowed to leave the country.

:sanchez2:

Damnit Bobby!

Pay the man, and get moving.

1 Like

Definately agent shenanigans, dosent bode well