Alexis Sánchez

I honestly reckon (not taking the piss) Bellamy probably had better stats than sanchez has had for Manu thus far!

Ha yeah. A couple of Man United fans keep sending me pictures of him in a United shirt. They desperately want a reaction.

They don’t believe me when I tell them that I was more bothered about Debuchy going to St Etienne!

@Maverick79 was right! Already getting on his back! Fucking love it!

Are those stats getting worse :hipster:

Same stats he’s had all season. I really have no feelings or regrets about his loss.

I’ve always said he affected our play from the first time he came here but I was told I was crazy and it was wenger. Now mourinho have the same issue with him high risk player

It’s four games. Some people would want to chill the fuck out from the desperation of wanting him to fail.

It’s not a case of wanting him to fail, but when he churning out the same sort of numbers you have to at some point analyze the player. Barca may have got rid of him for the flaw in his game

At least the away from has remained just as bad for him despite the move to Manchester so far.

He already had his early look up why did he hesitate on the shot lol

United fans are testing what Sanchez is about when he wants to dribble even himself.