Alexis Sánchez

My thoughts are if you’re sick at work, then get the fuck home and don’t stick around infecting other people. You can especially see the value in that in a football team, surely.

1 Like

Sanchez is a child and should be treated accordingly - to think that supporters of the club bend over backwards for tickets etc this greedy lil sod is pulling stunts like this - hope Wenger benches him !!

3 Likes

Ha can’t believe people think he is lying, or that this is some conspiracy as “people who aren’t fit, don’t get sick.”

No wonder Arsenal fans are fast self-producing a reputation of lunacy and irrationality.

3 Likes

Its true though. If youre fit youre immune to all viruses and diseases. Think you need educating sir.

1 Like

Tell that to Magic Johnson :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean the “lunacy” of predicting we would drop out of the top four, or our two best players not signing new contracts, or spurs finishing above us.

These were the sort of predictions made last season but supporters like you saying the people who made these comments didn’t know what they were talking about.

It’s not a conspiracy to think that Sanchez might be lying.
If you look at his behaviour and antics last season, before the rumours of Europe’s big clubs showing a real interest in him, then it’s hardly surprising some supporters might doubt his word.

4 Likes

Even a broken clock is right once a day.

Many had been calling our drop out of the top four for 8 years; it doesn’t count when it happens years after you call it.

I’m all for being realistic, but some have gone beyond the normal hysteria that plagues the transfer period.

The same people calling Alexis a liar, a dirtbag and a child will be the ones jumping in the stands when he scores…

Only if you’re Aryan, Dr Theodor Morell…

3 Likes

indeed, you need to stop banging on like you had a genuinely accurate prediction and we were wrong for doubting you.

99% of your claims were false. Something finally being right doesn’t mean a damn thing. It was inevitable one day you weren’t completely arse about tit with your overly negative perspective.

3 Likes

Last season I said all those things would happen, not any other season.

If you can’t see how oviouys all this is, then you should stop criticising others and watch what is happening.

As for hysteria, there isn’t any, just people realising that what is going on is unacceptable, while people like you try and defend it.

You go around saying things like that, when in fact you will have trouble finding anything I say is false…

Your statement alone is false, so why should anyone believe a word you say.

Your exaggeration and persistence in criticising people like me with your one word put downs is pathetic.

You said recently that this window was going to be big and that we were bidding for Mbappe, I’d hardly call predictions like that accurate.

As for your word hysteria, grow up.

2 Likes

I don’t know where you sit, but has been a shit attitude towards the club for four years now, with most of the hysteria fueled from peer-pressure/influence.

I am a strong believer that everything is in ebs+flows, and if the severe majority of the supporter base genuinely gets behind the club again, it will be reciprocated through the stands, the board, the media staff and of course those sitting in the dug out and on the pitch…

Dreamer? Maybe. But I don’t see how it isn’t win win.

I have no trouble whatsoever recounting your incorrect claims. You can deny them all you like, but until you acknowledge them and admit it, they won’t go away.

1 Like

[quote=“rednwhitearmy, post:3962, topic:98”]
I don’t know where you sit, but has been a shit attitude towards the club for four years now, with most of the hysteria fueled from peer-pressure/influence.
[/quote]Please tell me, what have I said that could possibly be described as hysteria?

This is exactly what I mean.
How is that an answer?
I have nothing to acknowledge, it’s up to you.
You are the person saying almost everything I say is false.

:hipster:

I think you have misunderstood. I am saying dont preach round the forum like you were ITK. Equally dont play some victim card because people chose to brush your claims aside.

You have made absurd claims in the past, as have we all. It would just be nice if you could acknowledge them and move on.

I have never done this.

[quote=“Oliver, post:3966, topic:98”]
You have made absurd claims in the past,
[/quote]Name just one, that’s all I’m asking you to do.

the fact that the old forum has been deleted has nothing to do with you claiming you didn’t say all the stuff we know you did say I’m sure

just one?

Wenger wont spend more than a certain amount net on a striker.

Remember that? We had a big hoo ha about you moving the goalposts on what Wenger will or won’t do, because in the space of about 4 months all your little statements kept getting disproved by the big man himself, repeatedly.

1 Like

I said last season Wenger wouldn’t spend more than 40m on a striker, and he didn’t buy a striker, unless you count Perez, so how am I wrong?
What statements got proved wrong?

[quote=“Kaner, post:3968, topic:98, full:true”]
the fact that the old forum has been deleted has nothing to do with you claiming you didn’t say all the stuff we know you did say I’m sure
[/quote]What is all this stuff I am supposed to have said.
If almost everything I’ve said is so false then I’m sure it would be on this forum as well.

Wenger will never spend X amount on a player changed to X amount on a striker

We will never win another trophy under wenger changed to never win the league

2 examples when you’ve only asked for 1, Again if the old forum hadn’t been deleted it would be very easy to prove you made plenty of predictions that were completely wrong