Alexis Sánchez

I’m starting to think you follow football but don’t understand him.

What’s the problem then? If he joins training Sunday he hasn’t done anything, has he? Bit premature of you.

Very surprised if he will be in London between tomorrow and Sunday.

1 Like

If he isn’t at training Sunday your concerms would have been completely justified, right now it’s just a bit premature. Do we even know where that picture was taken?

Not to say he isn’t going to force a move.

He has a scarf around the neck, is still in Chile.

Maybe he’s still in Chile because he’s still on holiday?

In july? Look a fake one :xhaka:
Edit: it’s winter in Chile! I can justify him now.

Having a scarf around his neck doesn’t mean he isn’t

If he has his dog with him surely he’s in the UK? Wouldn’t his dog coming back from Chile be forced to have a quarantine period?

2 Likes

‘‘Sick’’ lol

Looks like a move is on the cards. Delay tactics.

1 Like

Show some respect!

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/890864887659999233

Agent Bravo has been hard at work all summer.

Anyway the more important question: is that Atom or Humber?

Looks like Atom to me. Humber is the lighter one.

I don’t know how or why I know that…

2 Likes

Shut up, you overrated prick!

Fuck his dogs! They are forcing him to leave :hipster:

OK the cunt’s on strike, time to kidnap Atom and Humber

2 Likes

You dirty old git.

5 Likes

It’s a bit weird that he wants to play every single minute of every game for his club and his country yet, coincidently, he doesn’t feel up to joining up for pre season training.

If he is just playing up and angling for a move, imagine what he is going to be like if he has to stay.

He was petulant enough last season, when things weren’t going his way, so what’s he going to be like if he wants to go and we force him to stay?

He might be our best player, but he won’t be if he doesn’t want to play for us.

1 Like

If you believe one of the fittest players in the world has got flu during the summer, you’ll believe anything. Starting to get fucked off with this cunt to be frank.

2 Likes

So lets get this correct, Wenger says Sanchez will be back at training this weekend and then within 24 hours Sanchez posts a picture of himself allegedly feeling ill?

Doesnt sound suss at all

People said in the last month: Sànchez loves to play football, doesn’t matter for who, he will return, he is a professionist. :joy:

People would love to keep a player who is refusing to back home and has his head elsewhere before to start. Imagine his dedication in December when he will sign an official pre-agreement with another club.

7 Likes