Alexis Sánchez

See have been saying it all along, this guy is just a money grabbing cunt…fuck him. We finished 5th with him he can go fuck himself he doesnt play for a team anyway he plays for himself.

Glad im not the only one that sees that Sanchez is a joke - don’t need players like that amongst the Arsenal - we are class !!

Like I and others have said, he holds all the cards… negotiate hard now in advance of next year when you can negotiate hard b/c you don’t have transfer fee… he’ll get big money next year if forced to stay unless he gets catastrophically injured and/or has a terrible year. Sad thing is, we need him so he will play a ton and get his chance to solidify his payday.

But where do you think we’d have finished without him? And without his goals. No one else in our squad would have scored 24 league goals!

Go on Alexis - annoy everyone with your demands so you’ve got no choice but to stay :sunglasses:

1 Like

You really think that a club that is willing to buy Neymar out of his contract is going to drop their interest in Alexis because of wage demands and not because Arsenal’s saying no?

It’s really as likely that this is just PSG trying to save face, though that is equally as much speculation as the whole rest of this ‘saga’.

5 Likes

oh come off it, look at the fucking figures being bandied around. Dont tell me that Sanchez and his agent arent whoring themselves out to get wages on par with superstars like messi etc. Its not about the team or anything sanchez is all about himself and money…cant be fucked with this guy anymore if he wants to go then go this summer or at contracts end we have lost far better than Alexis fucking sanchez and have survived if you dont wanna be here kindly fuck off and save us these bullshit sagas.

2 Likes

Sounds like Sanchez is getting bad advice from his agent with these stupid wage demands.

Seems to me like he’s just testing the water a bit and seeing if some lunatics will bite. And why shouldn’t he? He’s probably not too fussed about moving this summer but if some team are willing to pay him silly money then he’d be equally silly not to take it. In the meantime time he can see out his contract and move for big wages and a big sign on fee next summer. It’s actually pretty funny how triggered some are getting by all this.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/889144274482155520

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/889144450244464640

Wenger actually looks to be sticking to his word.

Fair play

3 Likes

telling these baguette eaters no, am I doing it right? @Luca_from_Italy

3 Likes

The way money is being banded around in this window, cant blame Sanchez’ agents for trying to get a piece of the action. He’s not attached to us in any sentimental fashion, only obligated to play for us through his contract (which he can buy out if he really wants to leave). Hasn’t put in a transfer request either, so by the looks of it, agents are just dangling the finishing rod as Sham said.

If Sanchez is still here come Sept 1st, he’ll still give his all for the team and it’ll give us at least another 6 months of maybe getting him to sign a new contract. Anything can happen.

1 Like

“Stick a fucking baguette up your arab ass!” :giroud2:

1 Like

We can just run him into the ground for another 55 games and then when he walks he will be 29 and he would have played most of his prime at us, I’m happy with that.

8 Likes

Arsène is a wall and doesn’t want to accept the idea to lose our best player. Only one thing can force him to change his idea: the atmosphere into the dressing room. I watched a video of Petr Cech in China and the group of players looked very united, a compact core of players who know to react after a bad season like the past.

If Sànchez doesn’t want to sign now his contract, promises to give the 100%, I’m in favour to risk to persuade him during the next season to sign the contract or lose him for free (replacing him with the CL money).

…but if Sànchez has the intention to keep his feet on the pedestal, disturb the harmony into the dressing room and be the first lady like he was last season, for me can go out.

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/889236294810906625

2 Likes

Thats a pretty cast iron statement.

ÖZIL ALEXIS

LACAZETTE

IS HAPPENIIIING

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It’s summers like this which remind me why I stopped buying newspapers, or even paying attention to the stories they contain.

7 Likes

I want to believe it will turn out alright over the next 12 months, but for all the talk of Alexis’ solid oak professionalism and attitude on the pitch, we have yet to see how he’s going to react when the reality sets in and those 12 long months begin. Especially if it goes to form and we settle into 4th/5th place in the early table and fall adrift of the leaders

2 Likes

Agree with this. Likely be moments of frustration being shown in body language gestures. Speculation will be following him round all season too.
Dont think it will be his best season tbh. World cup might keep him focused enough to put in some decent performances.