Alexis Sánchez

Xhaka really is a leader…

It’s Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve you filthy little sinner

6 Likes

None of the 00s finals or semis were at Wembley though and the semis didn’t ever use to be at Wembley either for the most part.

1 Like

Reg Lewis scored 4 goals at wembley when we beat Charlton 7 1 in southern cup final in 1943. (Anorak fact of the day). Fact never the less.

I don’t think we are a one man team, but without Sanchez we would be struggling for a top six place and out of the FA Cup.
Just give him what he wants.

If it means massive wages and a couple of world class players, so what.
He deserves it, and so do the supporters.

1 Like

Well 1 out of 2 isn’t bad i suppose…

I wasn’t being homophobic if that’s what you’re insinuating :neutral_face:

we are struggling for a top 6 place with him tbh.

3 Likes

He is staying for sure now. Look at how he looks happy! :santi2: :wenger:

There is something deeply hotness about that photo, can’t quite tell what though. :thinking:

Also, @BigWeng_4LYFE it seems Gabriel is mocking you from yesterday in that photograph. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a @Persona thing :hipster:

Disgusting and unprofessional behaviour from Alexis.

Lmao, pretty sure thats the face i was making at that exact moment too lol. I missed that goal live but I had the match recorded, damn tacos! :taco::taco::taco: awww I’m sorry tacos, how could I ever be mad at you?

1 Like

I wasn’t insinuating anything, I was asking a question.

It looks like Sanchez is fellating Xhaka.

Really hoping he can score another 6 goals this season to reach 30 in all competitions.

SWAP DEAL INCOMING

A Lothar people want a Lothar things, Mr Matthaeus.

From what I can understand there’s a reason why they want to get rid of Costa.

So I hope we laugh them out of the conference room if they suggest money + Costa.

Here’s a thread on Reddit where the Bayern fans fucking slate him

THANKS BUT NOT THANKS

1 Like

A swap deal is probably the only way we’d get any value out of losing him. If he wants to leave then he’s probably going to leave anyway and I’d rather not be stuck looking “on the market” if we could get a decent player given to us straight away.

I know people say we shouldn’t sell him to Chelsea but I’d be up for it if it meant we could get our hands on Willian. There must be other players big clubs would be happy to lose in exchange.

1 Like