Alexis Sánchez

Hate that people’s agenda against Ramsey and continuous pro-Alexis rhetoric is at a level that Ramsey is criticised for likely standing up to Sanchez being a whiny little bitch.

Don’t see anyone ridiculing Koscielny for having a go - fair play to Aaron I say.

3 Likes

I don’t hate and judge Cesc because chose to change squad, but the modality. I remember the disgusting escamotage used by Barça to sign him. Do you remember the spanish media against us during the transfer windows? A player in cage, hostage of Arsenal, Puyol, Piquè and Iniesta publicly expressed the desire to have him with them, Reina and Pique with the Barça shirt during the party after the 2010 World Cup…

Hey mate, Cesc’s departure to Barça caused me a pain.

I don’t judge him because joined Chelsea (if Arsenal refused to re-sign him - but I have many doubts about this - he was right to join another big club like Blues) like RVP with Manchester United.

van Persie was right to have the desire of a title before the end of his career and in that time, Arsenal were not the right place to stay, especially if the alternative was Sir Alex Ferguson and Manchester United.

I “hate” (but I repeat, probably the hate isn’t the proper word to use) him because a PL titles has removed him all the memories of his time with us. Since his departure, do you ever read a good words about Arsène or Arsenal from him?

After a period when I hated him with all my heart (because you can hate a person only if you loved her), now I understood his decision to leave. I understood what was frustrating to be the best striker in the World and play with Djourou, Ignasi Miquel, Jenkinson, Ramsey, Chamakh, Benayoun, Gervinho, Mannone and Andrè Santos.

Apart one or two bad aspects, my feelings for Fabregas, van Persie, Nasri are positive.

I hated Bacary Sagna and the pantomime to join City, hated Adebayor, hated Ashley Cole.

…and I would not hate Sanchez if he will decide to leave, but the modality of his departure. Laughing on the bench for me has been disgusting and a type of actions like this is miles away to be connected with a world class and winning mentality players.

I have seen Juventus, Inter, AC Milan to collapse and finish outside the top 10 for many years, but I never seen Buffon, Chiellini, Javier Zanetti or another player with the smile on his face.

1 Like

I agree with most of that, and I also don’t have a lot of respect for Adebayor or Cole because of the way they behaved.

RVP and Cesc were two of my favourite players and it would have been great if they had stayed and won trophies with us, but from their point of view they probably made the right decisions.

I don’t think anybody could justify RVPs move to United for me. Juve were in for him, he could have forced through a move there and won a title in Italy as far as I’m concerned.

2 Likes

What’s not justifiable about RvP’s move was the manner in which he did it. That fucking letter on his website is cuntiness/being a snake personified.

I can understand why he would prefer to win a title in England than Italy, though, it’s a bigger/more prestigious league, whether that reputation is earned or not.

1 Like

Surely it’s just the nature of football fandom to hate a player for leaving your club to directly join one of your most hated rivals? I couldn’t care less what his reasons were or how justified he was, I basically considered him one of our own and he went to Man U and delivered them a title.

Yeah. He was just a complete cunt about it and I feel like he owed us more because of how we stood by him during his years as an absolute crock.

1 Like

I’ve never felt van Persie owed Arsenal anything, but have more recently come to realise he is just a bit of a prick on and off the field.

I agree, but it was Wenger and the board who sanctioned the move, and yet both Wenger and the board claim to do what is best for the club.

For me, that was one of the lowest things we have done as a club.
Selling the PL best player to our rivals so that it meant they could win the title.
I don’t blame RVP but I certainly blame the board for taking the money, and Wenger for his lack of ambition in the transfer market, and only replacing him with Giroud and Sanogo.

5 Likes

I imagine if we did it again, say with Sanchez to Chelsea, people would be absolutely livid about it, and not just with Sanchez.

Once was enough, completely agree about it being one of the lowest points of Wenger’s 21 years here

1 Like

I saw some tinfoil hat shit on BT or Sky, saying with the bullshit PR coming out of the club regarding Alexis whoever leaked it was throwing him under the bus and maybe van Persie knew what he was in for so just released his own statement :poldi:

Fuck Van Persie
Fuck Alexis
Fuck Arseblog
Fuck the Daily Mail
Fuck Rafael Van de Faart
Fuck Sky

And fuck anyone else who doesn’t want to be here.

Good day.

1 Like

DT said the same thing on AFTV after the game

I liked that letter. Honest.

More footballers should be like that instead of having no fuckin personality at all.

As we all know he made the right move for himself, winning the title. We all know he would have won feck all titles under Wenger post-invincibles.

1 Like

We’re really fucked now. :tired_face:

@TheSpecialCnut You doing okay? You going to watch the WC qualifiers next weekend?

:mustafi:

It’s almost as if it has to happen time and time again until we learn from these instances. Are we really so much dependent on Alexis playing against fucking West Brom that we can’t take him off when he’s clearly injured.

on if Alexis was injured…
He was injured from the tackle in the first half. It was a bad tackle. His ankle is in an absolutely terrible state. He should not have played in the second half but he insisted that he wanted to come out. In the first half he was the one who created many chances, made dangerous situations and in the second half you could see that he couldn’t anymore. In the end we had to take him off. He should not even have played in the second half.

on if he’ll miss the Chile games…
Chile goes to Argentina for a massive game but they play only next week and if it’s only a kick, he will play. If the ligament is damaged, he will not play.

He’ll play and Arsenal will end up having to amputate his foot.

2 Likes