Alexis Sánchez

soccerway.com which is pretty reliable but not as reliable as the official stats :slight_smile:
Still I wouldn’t worry, there’s no way Hazard is surpassing Sanchez.

Hazard is at 3 assists and Alexis at 8… both coming from the official PL page.

Three is right according to this.

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/goal_assist?se=54

Hazards name comes in on page three. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was going through the fantasy football section of the official PL site, which absolutely has it at 6.

I think the discrepancy might be that for FF purposes if you win a free kick or penalty that’s then scored you’re given an assist. Probably to try and award points for any role played in a goal, whereas the official stats don’t.

At least we have something to celebrate. We got the Premier League top scorer!

My chelsea mate keeps trying to find ways to win the Hazard Alexis debate.

I really dont even see the point it. Both are incredible, but Alexis has done so much more and achieved so much more.

He had the gaul to ask ‘after the weekend how do you feel’, well; as a career lasts longer than 90 minutes, Alexis still wins.

Hazard is one of the best in the league, the world even. But Alexis for Chile alone eclipses him, let alone what hes done for his club.

1 Like

You are right. For example on the FPL Iwobi got two assists a couple weeks back for those own goals he caused.

Except no, barce fans and players considered his link up play and ball retention absolute sewage. Messi abused the fuck out of the lad for that reason.

I find it hard to believe that Messi abused anything other than Spanish tax laws.

1 Like

But but but he is a fucking selfish prick.

Indeed, hence ‘Barcelonistas gripes with him were simply with his quality, if you talk to Barcelonistas to this day they just don’t think he was good enough for Barça, and also his finishing and decision making…’

This is a totally separate issue to selfishness.

Fan*

6 Likes

Lol! Let his dogs manage Arsenal :wink:

New avatar for @Craigie ? :sanchez2:

2 Likes

Accept no imitations. Big Willy is top bitch.

2 Likes

Put my headphones on hoping it was a video. Thoroughly dissapointed.

1 Like

Please convince me that he will stay, but I don’t think you can.
This rebuilding process will be much tougher than RVP’s departure.

:joy::joy:

It’s a Chilean viral joke @Calum, people have been using Facebook for stupid events for almost 2 years.

3 Likes