Alexis Sánchez

Quite like it and I’m sure Alexis will too.

Now sign the deal and we’ll get you an even cooler one.

Would’ve gone for Dog — Fetish as the caption myself.

1 Like

So you think the Bergkamp / Rocky banners don’t have a place then? :confused:

I’m not oppossed to the banner per se, but the caption ‘Good Boys’ is a bit tragic.

“1+2 offer: sign Alexis and you get his dogs as well”.

“Who Let The Dogs Out?”

2 Likes

have Red Action been infiltrated by the scum? embarrassing stuff…wonder what it would look like on a mug?

2 Likes

No i think the odd one is okay. But you specifically mentioned something about a debate whereby banners should only be for legends?

I am struggling to understand who in there right mind would debate that, or the reasoning as to why a banner should be a ‘legends only’ thing.

I understand that ultimately football is just a game and we, as supporters, shouldn’t take ourselves too seriously but this banner is really embarrassing.

3 Likes

Fair enough, I’m the complete opposite, I can’t fathom who in their right mind wouldn’t accept that a banner should be reserved for a Club legend/achiever/cult figure thing.

Sanchez has won one Fa Cup here, been here only three years and the banner is basically going up as much in a plea to stay as it is a celebration of the player. I wouldn’t have a banner up for Sanchez until he’s fulfilled a fair bit more at Arsenal than he actually has.

1 Like

He already has one :wink:

I see your point :slight_smile:.

I guess for me first and foremost, banners should fall into the same sort of catagory of support as shirts, names on shirts and songs about players etc.

Typically it should reflect whats on the pitch and be relevant.

The club seem to do a fait bit around the stafium to reflect appreciation towards legends as it is.

1 Like

SKIN BACK TIGHT,

Red action are the non internet equivalent of Arsenal fan TV . Their home base theRocket in Holloway Road is truly a sight to behold full of geeks and creeps and simpletons and resembles a psyciatric ward rather than a bar ! The above is so embarrasing its not true !

6 Likes

Why is he looking so pissed off on the bench?

Found out his dogs got hit by a car at half time.

2 Likes

1 Like

He’s trolling everyone and is actually the happiest man alive right now. New contract announcement next week.

1 Like

Imgur

1 Like

Thought it was Iwobi at first, legs looked too dark for Alexis