Alexis Sánchez

Is he off to Atletico then?

4 Likes

Im all for the banner. But, good boys? Really?

I’m not sure how you can be in favour of a banner celebrating a player’s cunting pets, yet disappointed it came out cringeworthy as fuck.

7 Likes

I think the banner is fucking amazing if I’m honest.

4 Likes

Haha amazing. Though I agree with @Oliver The wording needs a bit more sass about it. Other than that, what’s not to like? It’s just a bit of fun.

2 Likes

If I was to make one for my fella it would probably say something like GET AWAY FROM THE FUCKING WINDOW!!!

4 Likes

What a fucking awesome dog. Whats his name?

Chester. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great. More ammunition for rival fans to use.

Fucking embaressing. I mean what is the point of that banner? A desperate attempt to get Alexis to stay? REDaction’s street cred gone down the shitter with that one.

4 Likes

Good Fellas should have been better than Good Boys. I hope about the significate of this banner. Alexis should understand how is important for us if we are ready to use his dogs to keep in the squad :wenger:

Wtf is that? ‘Good boys’ could be worded better.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

He is surely staying now.

someone just make a bid. Ffs the level of this club.

Just ‘Atom - Humber’ if anything. But good boys? Fuck sake.

2 Likes

That banner looks as if a supporter, who has never been to a football match, has asked a group of girls from the local art college to design a poster to try and get their favourite footballer to stay at the club.

Any opposition supporters are going to be ridiculing that every time they see it.

1 Like

That banner is awful. It’s so bad it’s untrue, wow :pensive:

Without even getting into the ‘banners are reserved for legends’ debate. Oh well, the banner will have zero effect apart from amusing the odd fan that happens to see it, no harm done.

Banners reserved for legends debate? Sounds a little pompous if you ask me.

Imo banners should (if anything) be current or at the very least relevant to the people actually on the pitch.

But man, i cannot stress how shit ‘good boys’ is.

1 Like