Alexis Sánchez

WTF are you on about?

Some people don’t like home truths its nothing new its human nature, its happened since the start of time.

2 Likes

You got that right Bro. :sunglasses:

1 Like

It makes me smile knowing that if you existed 15 billion years ago (the start of time, ish), you would still be a bit of a grump :smile:

3 Likes

Want better and improvement, that’s human nature.
Otherwise we are still consuming raw meat and living in the wild.
Only uncivilized animals and retard do not want and do not care about “getting better” (I am talking about in general, not specifically saying anybody).

What i am talking about is from the second you came here, you were negative and giving names like Wonga and crap like that and just seem to find everything to be generally negative about! Yes we know as you stated from your first post you want Wenger to leave and things need to improve etc but jesus!

1 Like

Ok mr prophet. So for the record who is going to sign a contract? Özil and Sanchez, neither, both?

Edit: ok my bad just read what you said. Alexis and Özil gone, and Wenger stays. Ok we’ll find out just how much “truth” you speak.

In all honesty I think Sanchez is gone, Ozil is 50-50 and Wenger probably more likely to stay.

FFS grow up, just because I am not a Wonga fan boy like you and a few others doesn’t mean I don’t care about the club I choose to support. This is supposed to be a forum where you can express your opinion or is it…if I am not in your gang you won’t like me, well this is just for you…

I live in the real world unlike some fan boys :wink:

Me and my gang haha, and you are telling me to grow up you tiresome little troll been here a few days and already giving it the big’un…look at the state of you it’s you that is acting like a child I just presented you with the facts and you do this, shows to me where your maturity lies.

Wonga I guess you think that is clever huh, ‘look at me I am a little tween that makes up names for people and I like my negative attention look at me’ waah waah waah even the way you joined and announced yourself was just cringe, and from the get go you just announced yourself as a person that is going to come in and just be negative…your post to me is ‘kiss my ass’ mmmmmnnn I think my one to you shall be ‘go fuck yourself

1 Like

good business, that.

@Yoda @Maverick79 leave it there lads. Enough to be discussed in this thread.

Edit: I’ll just be deleting any further responses to each other so dont waste your time typing them. We can see what you think of each other, we don’t need to read it over and over.

1 Like

Judge him in may.

5 Likes

When you say home truth, you’re overselling it as some form of revelation imo, when really it’s just the obvious realistic conclusion that only the deluded and unaware wouldn’t fear or expect. I personally don’t believe anyone should take pride from stating the obvious.

1 Like

What happens to the dogs when he leaves ,will he give them to Red Action to keep ??? .Take the poor things to China and they will be on the menu before you can say oooo aaa massage parlour !

2 Likes

Don’t know why Treble liked your post he’s one a few the few deluded ones left lol. But I Understand your point overall.

I’ll show you how simple it is…

Arsenal are shit, Wenger is shit, our signings are shit. Every Chelsea, United, City, and Liverpool player are much better than ours. Those teams tactics are much better, and they are much more enjoyable to watch. We’ll be in the title race until Christmas then fall behind. We’ll crash out of the CL and FA Cup in February, we’ll struggle for top 4, but then go on a nice run when the pressure is off in March or April. I’m a footie genius guys and if you are more positive and actually want to wait and see what happens instead of just being a huge negative douche, you can’t handle the truth!! Derp…so on and so forth.

4 Likes

Your starting to talk more sense now, just correct the Liverpool thing though we have more talent they just have the superior manger :clap:

2 Likes

This part is is perennialy true . . . . . . . . Same as it ever was !

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ea/1f/b9/ea1fb916a09737f966116721e4a2b787.jpg

You could want to be more positive and want to see and wait want happens, but these problems we have are here now for mulitple seasons. As far as the flaws in our football goes since 09/10. That’s the whole crux of it. On the other hand there are guys who are claiming there is change every other start of a season when in fact it’s becomes clear there happens to be none when the season progresses.