Alexis Sánchez

Losing Alexis while Wenger is still in charge would honestly be the final nail in the coffin for Arsene’s time here.

Imagine had he been playing with the Invinicibles lot. Proper winners.

3 Likes

if you think it’s more likely some random click bait story on some random website has an actual source inside the arsenal squad than it is they have just concocted a believable sounding story they can attach the video of alexis throwing his gloves and storming down the tunnel That has been all over twitter I don’t know what to say

I’m not even saying some or even all of the things in the artical arnt true or didn’t happen but how can they actually know “the rest of the players think he’s gonna leave”?

Did they all have a meeting and agree they all thought that then phoned up the anonymous journo to give him this exclusive??

Is it 100 % of his team mates or are their a few that are hopefully he will stay??

1 Like

The thing is no one has said the article is 100% fact. Some lines are clearly embellished as you rightly point out. It’s also not like we don’t have these concerns with or without the article. I’ve no idea why you’re getting so indignant about it.

1 Like

Some of the things might be facts but pure luck but it’s just as likely that once in the dressing room Sanchez calmed down and stopped sulking

The artical its self is absolute bollocks, spesificlly the source inside the dressing room giving the unknown person the information of what went on, and the claim to know the squads collective reaction to what went on

1 Like

I can’t see Alexis being here next season unless this is solved before the summer regardless of what has been said recently about us not needing to sell.

If Alexis leaves I hope Wenger know’s he’s going with him.

1 Like

All 3 will stay

1 Like

Alexis will stay. Getting kinda annoying that football journalism is essentially turning into a gossip magazine.

Obviously he was frustrated. He is competative and didnt win. Move on.

2 Likes

Another of your predictions? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So all those “not scared to spend”, “not scared to show the love”, and “want them to earn big money” are all bullshit.
He is our best player since RVP, and you still give yourself that much regulations and rules and principles to follow…

Alexis Gone, Ozil likely gone & Wenger likely to stay is how I think things currently stand.

Would destroy Ligue 1 tbh.

His anger and disgust is necessary. Everything that drives home the message that this is not good enough is necessary. Look at what this club is capable of and look at what it produces. It’s shameful.

3 Likes

Fuck Alexis

We should kidnap his dogs. If he wants them back just sign a new contract.

1 Like

A link to Atletico Madrid today. That would be a great fit for him imo.

The guy has more drive and commitment in him than the rest of the team, its no wonder he gets pissed off when he runs his heart out and you have people ducking tackles and strolling about. I hope he stays but wouldn’t blame him if he went, if he wants to win trophies he will need to go.

Lots of people spout shit, but your negativity is exhausting.

Do you enjoy any aspect of supporting Arsenal?

2 Likes

Same with Yoda and Lengooner!

Yeah it is pretty much bollocks, at least in terms of the source/statement. Bigger picture, it may be true, but I don’t think ONE game is going to move Sanchez - it will be what we achieve or can achieve this year in CL and Premier League overall if it is about winning. Obviously signs aren’t great being in 5th place and heading into CL against Bayern, but if Chelsea blow the doors off of everyone and we finish with 80+ and give Bayern a good run for their money (or even beat them), then I think he could rationalize staying (assuming he is seriously contemplating leaving in the first place).

1 Like