Alexis Sánchez

Awful caption lol

1 Like

Sorry mate, i tried :slight_smile:

For years we wondered why Wenger stayed away from players with strong personalities. I think guys like Alexis are more likely to blow up in the dressing room when players like Ramsey aren’t doing their jobs.

I hope the club stick to their guns and force Alexis to see out his contract if he won’t sign a new one. However, Arsene’s comments regarding that smack of the “you can’t let Cesc and Nasri leave and still be a big club” summer.

1 Like

Problem with letting his contract runs down means that he’ll be free to join any club he wishes, and pretty much every top premier league would be after him. Selling him in the summer would give us greater control over who buys him.

Or we could just repeat the summer of 2012 again and just sell to him a premier league rival anyway without letting his contract run down :grinning:

1 Like

who the fuck told sanuel JayC anything about what went on in the dressing room or how the squad feel FFS if you believe that shit you need help

2 Likes

The scenes when we sell him to Chelsea for £24m in his last year :joy: :joy:

Hazard Costa and Sanchez are going to be a sight to behold.

Can’t believe Ramsey told him to play better before he told Ramsey to fuck off. May be true, but it’s coming from Ramsey lol.

I’d leave just after that.

2 Likes

He’s not claiming to have been told anything. He’s simply saying he’s read articles reporting this.

Such as this one.

1 Like

The truth is right there in that tagline: “Arsenal players fear”. Well, yeah. Fucking yeah. Move along folks.

so i see the person that wrote that article didn’t even put their name to it unless i just can’t spot it,

witch anonymous sources told this anonymous “journalist” what happened in the dressing room and how the rest of the squad feel about it?

No idea, I don’t necessarily believe it myself (it’s not exactly far fetched either mind).

My point was the twitter guy was just basically saying “here’s something I saw”.

It not being too hard to believe is exactly why these click bait websites churn out these sourcelees stories written by no one in particular

Their is no way some random bod that works for team talk . Com has a source in the arsenal squad

I think you’re being incredibly ignorant if you don’t think things get leaked from clubs all the time. It’s absolutely not far fetched that the story is true. It’s actually pretty believable. And it’s also believable that information from inside the dressing room has been leaked. It wouldn’t be the first time and it won’t be the last either.

2 Likes

At this point it isn’t just about the money anymore with Alexis, he can see the desire to win and the mentality of this club are weak as shit.

Even bringing in the likes of Mustafi and Xhaka with their stronger mentality can’t right this ship and he clearly realises this now.

Putting the money on the table is just one part of the equation, it won’t be the decider. Sad to say but I can most definitely see him running his contract down, there will be a plethora of teams vying for his services who can actually match his ambition.

1 Like

RVP’s incident was already a huge warning to us, to Wenger, to Arsenal, but nobody learned the lesson, especially Wenger.

Big players want to win, as simple as that.

You can sweet talk big players to join us, but if you can’t win (both Ozil and Sanchez said they were not here for the FA Cups), and if you can’t pay them a big paycheck as compensation, why will they stay?

2 Likes

For love of the shirt and playing under Wenger obviously.

'Cause that’s all world class players need these days.

There’s no way you can know that as fact. :wink:

yeah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ obviously~~~~~~~~~

I just forgot we are on par with Bayern, Barca, Real…

It seems like everything that is normal in football doesn’t go for Arsenal people think.

They look so happy in London. Alexis, do it for your dogs :santi: