Alexis Sánchez

That’s the problem with any system where you don’t have a central figure, much like when City play with Aguero as CF’, unless they play Dzeko/Bony alongside.

Much like Aguero, Sanchez will not always be between central defenders.

With Giroud coming back, the Sanchez CF experiment will probably stop but if it continues, people need to be patient before completely shrugging off the possibility.

It’s not like that at all, honestly.

Half expected you to add ‘lol’ :stuck_out_tongue:

No love for the Chilean? Very nice performance from him today. Picked out some incredible passes, one which result in Ozil’s headed goal.

Glad he was able to pick a goal up for himself too, first of the season. Hopefully many more to come.

2 Likes

Loving the performance, he finally came through for the fantasy team as my captain! !

His best all round performance for a long time

I took him out :cry:

Ibra can fuck off as I’m getting .#AlexisOnFire back pronto!!

Good man!! Lol tbh though as much shit as I talk on Ibra i wouldn’t be taking him out of my team :smiley:

I would like to keep him but you can’t afford everyone I’d prefer to have Hazard Ozil Aguero and Alexis thats a good attacking core.

True, I think Aguero will be back to his best this year under Pep so probably a wise move. I had to drop Silva to make way for Özil…Not sure if that’s gonna pay off or not.

1 Like

Happy to see him go out on the wing more and be effective with Ozil. Intricate passing, finding Alexis make runs, a good counter attack today. Nice to see him flourish and not be a shell of himself like the first two matches.

1 Like

Nice first half by the team, Alexis in particular. He looked like he had the drive and the desire to make something happen and put in a performance that some might say makes a case for him playing upfront but I certainly am not one of them. He likes to play on the left wing and is drawn to that position invariably. He does his best work from there and I hope Wenger puts him back then once Perez is ready to play for us.

All in all, great game by Alexis. Let’s hope he can keep this going all season long.

I did exactly the fucking same. Sanchez out Ibra in…cunts :joy:

Can’t wait to see him, Pérez and Ozil together. It’s gonna be interesting to see them linking up at full pace.

1 Like

13 days left of waiting for that :santi: ffs takes so long! Damn international breaks.

Wait! Wenga is probably gonna start :giroud: against the Saints :cech:

We have a nice run of fixtures coming up I think it would be worth putting him in the team but I’d need to get rid of Ibra for Costa and some others as well. Cant decide if to do it or not though.

1 Like

In the same role, has played a bad game against Foxes and has been fantastic yesterday. Probably during the first match, his performance has been conditioned by the presence of Santi Cazorla who, differently than Mesut, didn’t attacked the space.

His best position remains on the left and we will see him in that position when Giroud/Lucas will be fit to play.

Got Alexis, Aguero and Zlatan as my front three :ok_hand:t2:

Alexis is a midfielder unless you aren’t playing the official one?

1 Like