Alexis Sánchez

That dummy.

1 Like

Tied top scorer in the PL together with Costa :sanchez:

2 Likes

Basically he just the slightly less good version of Suarez which is no disrespect to Alexis, absolute beast of a footballer.

1 Like

After such a difficult second season, he’s bounced back magnifcantly. 2nd hat trick for the club, 13 for the season! Just totally different class, unselfish for Ozil’s goal too. Love how different all three goals were. Strong body power, powerful feet, and great technique. Love it when he’s on this kinda form :smiley:

2 Likes

How many goals is he behind Costa? League.

who’s the other two?

[quote=“Calum, post:609, topic:98”]
who’s the other two?
[/quote]Henry surely has to be one. The other from memory is Pennant scored a hat trick against Southampton in 2002/03 inside 10 minutes :campbell:

3 Likes

only behind by 1 assist :giroud:

For someone that’s not a centre forward he’s doing a pretty good impression of one. And what a lovely hattrick. One on the break in the middle like a proper forward, one “make half a yard” and “have a dig” and one carrying the ball into the box past a few players and banging it in. Oh and his trademark determination getting him an easy assist too.

He might still have a little way to go and he may vacate the box from time to time but he’s entirely the type of forward I wanted for us for ages. Give a player as good as he is a job to do and it’s unlikely they’re going to fail at it.

2 Likes

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/3gyj.mp4?token=1482004860_a0aede7cc55f7ef33e7eefd09dbce22c7e653016

5 Likes

Yeh I think it’s about time we not only started considering Alexis as a legitimate CF but perhaps one of the very best in the league.

2 Likes

BUT GIROUD CAN HEAD THE BALL.

7 Likes
1 Like

Watching it on TV for the first time. Wow his third goal was unreal. One of the best goals of the season for me. Sensational skill.

1 Like

Was a delight to watch on MOTD :smiley:

1 Like

my favourite was actually his first.

He made those defenders his bitches. Dicked them both right and proper.
Proper Suarez style monster goal.

Love him

5 Likes

Amazing. Best player in the league.

2 Likes

Funny how Shearer refuses to call him world class. Knob.

2 Likes

He’s in the top 3 players in the league with Hazard and Augero IMO, then next players in line are KDB, Ozil, etc.

2 Likes

Yep - pretty much agree here… it has worked beautifully… leaves a major gap on wing though, so I desperately hope we get another top player there this winter or next summer… Sanchez is such a wonderful player to watch - him and Ozil are sublime atm.

Not bad company for Alexis!

2 Likes