Alexis Sánchez

Can he still play CL games after taking part in the Europa League?

no because he is shit and the new team wont want him to :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, cause Kroos is going to go from being perhaps the most important player for Real Madrid to playing for Arsène Wenger’s farsenal. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Conjures images of Dumb and Dumber

So fucking drop him!!

I agree.
He isn’t going to risk getting injured in his last few games for us, if he is off in the next window, and how Wenger didn’t see this panning out when he decides to keep him, shows how out of touch he is.

Mahoosive. Sounds like they have all the facts.

14 Likes

He just seems like such a momentum player, I think whoever he signs for he will work his arse off for them and probably perform wonders for them initially. Then depending on how much of the centre light they will give him/how good results they get he’ll either keep it up or not.

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t see how he fits into that City team.

Their league cup squad could use a boost.

4 Likes

Sterling is doing very well but Pep would switch him Sanchez in a heartbeat.

Do you think so? The attacking depth in that squad is unreal, they’d be several of them vying for a few positions. Plus Alexis is no spring chicken, he’s a short term fix when they don’t need one.

Also, City work great as a team, whereas Alexis likes to ride solo. And remember, teamwork makes the dream work :sunglasses:

I might be wrong, but I just can’t see him being paramount to that squad.

Yeah, Sterling IMO is upgradable and Sanchez is definitely that.

Now there is the team dynamics to contend with, however, I think Sanchez would buy into it. In that set up he doesn’t have to carry the ball anywhere near as much or facilitate.

If Pep goes for him it’s because he knows it can work and I think no matter how dominant you are you should always be looking to upgrade where possible.

That’s the issue Chelsea have in that they dominated and rested on their laurels with regard to signings, they needed to sign another player of Hazard’s caliber or close enough to form an attacking trident with Morata but they failed to do so.

1 Like

Pep is gonna use him as wingback :poldi:

They don’t need him but when a world class player becomes available on the cheap, then why not.

If they bought him for 25m, they could keep him in the squad and sell him at the end of the season for maybe twice that.
They could even wait until he becomes available on a free and the only losers in this situation will be us.
We won’t have any money to replace him and a manager that won’t bother anyway.

Sky sources probably mean the BBC.

Good riddance

So we have to put up with the sulky little bitch until fucking summer…thanks wenger you prick, i knew this would happen. We will now not only get nothing for the fucker but he will STILL not be benched and will continue to fuck us over with his general pisspoor play and team harmony, fucking scummy little rat bastard!

1 Like

They can get him for free in the next window and Sanchez will get a massive signing on fee.
They don’t need him this season either.
I thought it was strange when I saw the rumours of him going in the January window.
All they need to do is wait until the end of the season and pay nothing.

Lose you best player for nothing and get stuck with a player on massive wages who plays like he doesn’t care.
Great job by Wenger and the club.

2 Likes