Alexis Sánchez

Exactly.
If he wanted to leave there was no point keeping him, so take the money, show some ambition in the transfer market, and get on with it.
If Wenger’s plan was to show a player that no one is bigger than the club, then that plan has backfired and will cost us another season of mediocrity as well as any money we could have got for a suitable replacement.

Well yeah maybe the people that would criticise in that case shouldn’t be taken into account as they would have criticized no matter what.

But that is the option that would result in the least amount of damned.

On the Jokers: They probably edit out the ones where they get noticed lol

My boy @sevchenko you were the first with the agenda and opened my eyes to Alexis dodginess.

1 Like

Yeah I remember thinking the same thing.

I actually thought he’d strop for a little while (e.g. his suspect not fit enough to play early in the season) but then get over it by the end of October and accept his fate and play football. I still have hope that he’s the kind of player who can deliver for at least a spell this season and just conjure up 6 goals in 8 games randomly.

I guess to be fair to him, he really wanted a move to City and that move materialised and was snatched away in the last hours of the window when he was probably Zooplaing mansions in Cheshire. I can see why that could have been a big personal blow, but I really thought it’d be over by now.

New York is a big city man, there’s always gonna be people who don’t watch much television, or people who don’t watch comedy. It probably takes them longer to get footage good enough for the show to be fair, we just don’t see the hundreds of times they get recognised.

1 Like

They can just do what The Real Hustle did and wear terrible moustaches.

1 Like

Getting so much on my nerves FFS! Pass the damn ball!

Slows everything down. Out of form.

Fuck off you waster

3 Likes

someone break the smarmy cunting motherfuckers legs so he is useless to the club…FUCKING CUNT, i said this about the motherfucker ages ago. Worse still that cunting motherfucking waster wenger insists on playing the fucking rasclaat. He is playing shit on purpose and the fucking manager still plays him, this club is fucked and i mean seriously and truly fucked, ambitionless stale clueless gutless shyster motherfucking cunts from top to bottom just fuck off already the whole goddamn motherfucking lot of you.

1 Like

11 uses of the word “fuck”. Good work.

I wonder what you’re like when you’re angry :laughing:

pretty much like this…violent of mouth but not of fists :stuck_out_tongue:

Keeping Alexis would have been fine had the manager done his job organising the team and being tactically smart. He did none of that as usual so here we are with Alexis having no one to manage him. Had Mourinho been in the same position with a player he would have kept him in line and still brought the best out of him.

3 Likes

I get the impression Wenger isn’t strong enough to manage Sanchez. What other top manager would let Sanchez do what he wants and play so undisciplined.

7 Likes

If Sanchez decides to leave to better his career then good luck to him . Let’s all face , exactly what is the future at the Emirates? It’s blatantly obvious that he’ll never win any major trophies under Arsene Wankpot . Just leave the sulking in the dressing room Alexis and enjoy your last few games before January’s transfer window opens .

1 Like

Rebuild.

Get Ozil and Alexis off the books (try and sell in January) and invest those wages into new players in the Summer.

Give the £350,000 a week wage to Kroos.

2 Likes

You have to qualify to the Champions League first. Doubt new players would join us without it.

Felix Kroos???

AOL can’t get us anywhere and why Kroos can do it without Ozil and Sanchez???

its time for alexis to go. hopefully city will be willing to pay over 50 mil since they want to challenge for UCL

Alexis continues to average the highest shots per game rate within the squad yet has only 4 league goals

seems like alot of fans have turned on him