Alexis Sánchez

Yes he got one assist. But he also killed a lot of our attacks by trying to play the perfect ball every time. I’m confident in saying I think we would have been in sooner had he not been on the pitch.

2 Likes

Sanchez refuses to do any of the basics.

3 Likes

Got called all the cunts under the sun for saying Alexis should have been sold in the summer

Last two totally abject performances prove the point

He just does not want to be here. Drop him

Twitter is alight with people hating him

3 Likes

6 goals 4 assists this season, involved in most goals in our squad :thinking:

The fact that you only go after stats means you never watch a game.

No it doesn’t.

1 Like

I think that Wenger is getting the most he can out of him because he knows he could be gone in the transfer window.

He is the only player we have that is capable of those match winning moves that only a world class player can do.

He is in poor form and is a selfish player but when you have no other viable options then he has to play.

I have no idea what Wenger is going to do when Sanchez has gone, because we have no other players remotely capable of doing what he has done for us in recent seasons.
It’s no coincidence that when Sanchez is not on form then the whole team plays poorly as well.

The same thing he did when Persie, Cesc, Nasri left & we felt the team is going to be shit for years.
But it took just one addition of Santi to get things in order & with Ozil coming in, become competitive.

We have more money now, so we should be able to cope with his departure. No need to be concerned so soon.

The problem is that Sanchez could be gone in a few games.
At the end of this season Wenger will have to replace, not just Sanchez, but Ozil and Cazorla, as well as strengthening other key positions.

Cazorla is kind of the forgotten man now. We’ve been without him for so long that Wenger won’t feel the need to replace someone we haven’t even got.

But yeah, we need strengthening all over the pitch. Where to start?!

I think it’s Wenger’s lack of proactiveness in replacing Cazorla that has seen us drop out of the top four.
But you’re right, Wenger has waited so long he no longer feels the need to replace someone we haven’t got.

1 Like

This is what winds me up about him immensely.

If he did the basics from time to time, we could forgive him for trying unlikely dribbles etc. The fact is, he pretty much ignores everyone most of the time till the point of no return. Infuriating.

2 Likes

I think he is not really “forgotten”…

Look at Silva for City, Mata everytime came out as a sub for United… we miss our Santi so so much…

Fresh new pics of Atom and Humber rocking their Arsenal sweaters, I think we’ve still got a chance of signing him!!!

1 Like

because his dogs are wearing that? I dont see the correlation. I wear an arsenal top sometimes maybe Arsenal will sign me in some capacity.

Classic “I got sent this shit for free” instagrammage :giroud2:

Just proof that he didn’t toss them in the bin after the initial pics he took, as many suggested.

3 Likes

His body language suggests the opposite. We could sign his dogs to replace him though.

1 Like

Still better than Xhaka.

4 Likes

They would add bite in the middle.

4 Likes