Alexis Sánchez

Is that a United throwback shirt he’s wearing? :poldi:

Did you go off your meds again??:henry2:

4 Likes

As my grandfather always said, “Never trust a South American.”

1 Like

You know Arsenal.com is gonna take pictures of him happy in training to show us he doesn’t mind staying.

Sanchez’ girlfriend is making him “fat and lazy” :arteta:

1 Like

Puto cabron :xhaka:

If there is a petition for this campaign, his two dogs will be the first signatures on it.
They won’t be getting a look in with her around.

3 Likes

Arsenal should try to keep them at least :mustafi:

1 Like

I don’t know why people even read that shit from rags like the Sun. Lowest Common Denominator crap of the finest order.

2 Likes

my grandad said don’t trust people with their eyes close together… anyone else ever heard that?

I read football fans in Chile already ‘hate’ Arsenal because we’re holding Sanchez back from greatness!

1 Like

No, but my grandfather wasn’t too fond of South Americans with their eyes close together either.

Attacking midfielder might be the most stacked position in football. At the time he moved only us and Manchester United probably were the only clubs who needed to strenghten that position (although we had Cazorla). I think there weren’t many options for him anyway.

Apparantly Pep wanted Sanchez, Sterling, Sane, De Bruyne, Silva and Bernardo Silva all that the club. He said he declined the swap deal for Sterling. Whilst I have a lot of respect for his work, this is sad.

Alexis madness incoming :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He looks happy :thinking:

After last week even I look forward to Arsenal’s game.

4 Likes

He looks like he’s 16 years old in that pic lol

1 Like

More happy instagram pics today. He’ll sign on, no doubt in my mind.

No doubt Chamberlain is gonna be our Xavi. Oh wait!

1 Like