Alexis Sánchez

Ya know I wouldn’t have minded selling Sanchez if we were flipping it properly. 60m for a guy in the last year of his contract isn’t shabby. Trying to buy Lemar for 92m is outrageous. Honestly that would be amongst the dumbest moves in Arsenal history and that’s saying something. Lemar isn’t coming here and scoring 25 goals and getting 10 assists. We didn’t want to make the right move because the club is beyond stupid, but we got lucky City waited so long to get serious. Lemar is worth maybe 30m at most. Now I’d change my tune if we were intelligent for once and we were getting Seri and Mahrez for 92m.

1 Like

IMG-20170831-WA0030

13 Likes

Can someone explain to me why Sanchez never handed in a transfer request? I’ve been asking myself this the entire summer…

I thought it was a disgrace that we lost the league cup in 2011 when, by the semi final stage, the remaining teams were us, Ipswich, West Ham and Birmingham City.

By the same token, I have to give the team a heck of a lot of credit for winning the FA Cup given the semi final draw included Rottenham, Chelsea and Man City. Remember the doom-mongering?!

1 Like

This is what being an Arsenal fanatic is all about though didn’t you know? Cry like a little bitch that we are gonna get fucked by another top side, but if we actually do well and win it was all luck we are still shit. If that’s not you, you’re doing it wrong.

1 Like

If by saying “when we win we’re lucky and still shit” you are referring to me, thats not the point I was trying to make at all in my post.

No question they deserve credit, but I want them to deserve the credit of beating Chelsea and City in the Premiership when it most matters. That’s the problem we have had for ages.

Probably will lose money if he does…

1 Like

It was 55m plus 5m add ons, which we might not see. That’s Kyle Walker money, Neymar’s 220m, Mbappe is 180m, Coutinho is 130m, Lukaku 100m. They were trying to fuck us over plain and simple because his contract’s running down. 1

He’d lose his loyalty bonus, which I believe is 10% of any transfer fee.

1 Like

I’m not against keeping him, but we should have invested in youngsters (with first team experience) who could take over in a year time. In first place just to have a successor ready for Sanchez, but also to keep him on his toes at least a little bit. Right now he’s untouchable.

1 Like

Which is amazing, because he desperately wants out yet also wants as much cash as he can get. Pick one

That’s the modern day footballer for you…want their cake and to eat it

Plan :facepalm:

How is that “fucking us over”? His contract is what it is. That’s how sport works. Players have power too.

2 Likes

No ur not dumb bitch

Glorious Bluemoon in meltdown

They’ll probably buy him in January for £32m to sure up their league win.

4 Likes

Update: Big clubs don’t sell their best players. They let them run their contracts down and leave for free.

3 Likes

Ive got nothing logical on this but im just fucking happy City got fucked over. Arrogant fuckers and im even happier if it cost them the league.

3 Likes