Alexis Sánchez

there were better players available for the same or just a bit more - had they not bought Perez they could have got a £50 million+ CB who would really have contributed. For me Mustafi not really an improvement on Gabrial or Chambers.

The BBC say the second offer is £60m. Arsenal Fan TV source is saying £75m :thinking:

The Mirror are saying we’ve accepted it. They can easily backtrack on that later though, if it doesn’t go through they’ll just claim it was because we didn’t sign a replacement.

https://twitter.com/MirrorFootball/status/903244733044150275

before anyone goes full retard about that story. It’s pure clickbait.

“But the London club are waiting to see if their £90million offer for Monaco’s Thomas Lemar is accepted before doing a deal with the Manchester club.”

2 Likes

Edit: Sorry fake account.

WHY DO WE LET THIS SHIT COME DOWN TO THE LAST DAY

4 Likes

Something is rotten in the state of Tweet-mark. :thinking:

1 Like

Ahhh the traditional Ornstein-fake-tweet prank. Hilarious.

:sanchez2:

1 Like

Lol. Check the @

Yeah just realised that’s a fake account.

Bit of a letdown that 55m offer. After their previous one was 50m lol. I bet those 5m bonusses are them winning the CL. Which won’t happen for a while.

It’s because Wenger insists you get more value for money waiting until the end of the window.

So by his reckoning, 90m for Lemar is a bit of a bargain. :grinning:

Except Wenger doesn’t think that, at all.

Wenger has said waiting towards the end of the transfer window means you can get better value for players.
He must do because he does it so often.

so why arent all of his signings done at the end of August?

The early ones must be the ones that get forced on him :hipster:

1 Like

I didn’t say they were.
I would suggest you email Wenger or one of his mental supporters to get the answer.
But going by the reactive way he does his business in the transfer market I would suggest he gets all his dealings done a bit earlier.
It might make him look less of an idiot.

You are making statements so im questioning you.

Only liked it so he could have something to laugh at with his new team mates

1 Like