Alexis Sánchez

So it took about 3 hours after everyone telling maxi he was reaching for the first media report to come in backing up what he was saying might happen lol

I live in a real world, the others prefer the fantasy.

I use the logic and the experience because since I was kid I follow football and know the dynamic…

2 Likes

“players in their last year of contract are the easiest to manage” - Wenger

Next years performances dictate what contract he’ll pick up next summer. He’ll play well, maybe won’t be a teamplayer ofcourse.

how long have i been saying this about this cunt…he is not professional people give excuses for this cuntbag because he is a good player but he is utterly unprofessional and is a sulking little bitch. Been saying it for ages now, now the latest is happening it is getting people upset the cunt has been like this all along but people were making excuses for his poor behaviour on and off the pitch. Sitting there sulking and arguing and generally being a giant douchebag, all because ‘he is a winner’ yes? He does it everywhere he has been, why was he sulking like a bitch at Barca each time he was subbed on the bench crying like a cunt…wasn’t he winning then? Face it the guy is a fucking child, rather see him gone at this point now sick to living fucking hell of him was sick of his shit from last season!

2 Likes

It’s winter in Chile tbf.

Not saying I totally believe him though or anything.

1 Like

Also, viruses don’t care how fit you are lol

Sure it might take a bigger toll on you if you are old, fat, unfit or whatever, but you can still get the flu/cold.

3 Likes

You’re both right. Im just clutching.

This whole saga is getting tedious :sleepy:

This is funny coming from one of the most ardent AKBs on the forum. You still think Wenger is up to the job, but you’re the one apparently living in the real world and everyone else prefers the fantasy lmao

7 Likes

Opinions, :handshake:.

1 Like

Let’s just wait and see what happens Sunday.

At the beginning of the summer I thought he was a goner.

It doesn’t mean you stay in a different country to your place of work while pulling a piss take expression on instagram. No reason not to be back in the country sick or not.

Arsenal need to order a fit for work assessment and fine the cunt.

1 Like

I was under the impression he didn’t have to be back at training until Sunday?

He isn’t but he isn’t going to fly in Saturday night and be in for training in the morning when he’s ‘sick’. There’s an obvious stand off here.

Wouldn’t say anything is obvious yet. I will admit the Insta post is a bit odd all things considered but for all we know he could turn up to training as scheduled. Let’s wait and see what happens.

Wenger is pretty big on professionalism. I don’t think he’ll be too happy if a player misses pre season training after an extended break.

1 Like

Ah, you gotta love how we live in an age where every micro detail of a sportstar activity is closely followed into finding any possible conclusions to anything :smiley:

7 Likes

I agree with you oh Mysterious one, yet it still goes around my head that maybe he is faking it and is about to unleash a ‘statement’. :joy:

#TinFoilHatEmoji

It’s not tin foil hat stall it’s obvious

The only thing missing from that IG post is a thermomiter hanging out his mouth that he had been warming up under his armpit until just before the camera man came in the room lol

The thing thats worrying is that Sanchez and his representatives have been very quiet throughout. He’s meant to be back training very shortly and they have yet to say he’s staying. The only thing we heard from Alexis is that he ‘‘knows his future’’ about a month or two ago.

Dudes probably just ill.

If he’s not about on Sunday, then something is amiss. Until then…