Alexis Sánchez

He doesn’t have a girl, only dogs, that says something

she must look like a dog

1 Like

Maybe he is hormonally imbalanced :santi:

Hope he doesn’t knacker himself.

He’s back with us this weekend :chile: :heart:

If he will start his traning session on Sunday, probably he will arrive today or tomorrow in London.

Will he be back on Sunday though? He’s already trying the “I’m really sick honest, just look at me” thing in order to get out of school :smirk:

1 Like

Wouldn’t suprise me at all if he started acting like a proper arsehole now, 60% chance of a RVP esk “you guys” statement at some point in the next few weeks

1 Like

After the news of his return on training, I said to my mate: check his IG profile because he has ever posted something before to come back.

Alexis Sanchez has been surprised by Arsène stance to keep him and to refuse all the offers. Now will start the classic war against the club… the first step is to postpone his return.

van Persie has attacked the club publicly explain the decision to leave. Sànchez is using a different method, worst method for me.

I don’t understand what this method is? So far he’s basically done nothing as far as I can see, I don’t see how that can be a worse method from the perspective of a fan.

Lol at the speculation over something as minor as that insta post.

3 Likes

Refused the negotiate to sign a new contract, his agent offers him around the World despite the club deny the chance of his exit, the day of the return he publishes an image and says to be sick.

He’s supposed to be back on Sunday :wink:.

I don’t think he will start the training session five minutes after an intercontinental flight.

So apart from being ill (how appalling of him!) he’s done exactly the same as van Persie, except he hasn’t released a statement on his website criticising the club.

But that’s worse?

Needs to fckn grow up !!

Arsenal were not against to sell him, in fact tempted to offload him to Juventus or PSG.

van Persie hasn’t postponed his comeback despite he was 100% sure to leave and played friendly game.

You’re reaching so fucking hard right now

4 Likes

Maxi reach? Never!

6 Likes