Alexis Sánchez

Meh. I’d rather enjoy another year of Alexis in red and white personally. Wenger is here this year, next year and most likely a couple of years after that. Will take whatever positives I can in the meantime and watching Alexis is definitely a positive for me.

7 Likes

We’ve replaced Henry, buy a replacement for Alexis isn’t a problem.

1 Like

Looks like PSG read your post!

SELL SELL SELL

Then pay Lemar’s asking price :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah we have to let him go for that offer. Especially foreign. Bye Alexis.

4 Likes

70M for a 28 years old with only one year contract is a fantastic business.

5 Likes

No we fucking didn’t.

5 Likes

You beat me to it.

2 Likes

this has too much smoke for this not to be happening.

Goodbye my lover, good bye my friend.

1 Like

If we’re getting £70m then this is not a problem at all, we have plenty of time to sign a player for 2 before the season starts

tbf didn’t Adebayor score 30+ the season we sold Henry? We didn’t buy anyone but we had Adebayor for two seasons then van Persie took over. I’d say we replaced him internally

2 Likes

It’s not all about goals. The extra class a player like Henry brings to a team could have made the difference for the title in 07/08. Granted we don’t know if the youthfullness of that team was the reason for that great run and the (negative) impact Henry’s presence could have had on that.

For the record, Adebayor scored six of his 24 League goals against Derby that season. Those still count, but still.

2 Likes

Yea you’ve saved me some typing there. If we’d brought in Messi we’d have replaced Henry but he’s virtually otherwise irreplaceable.

1 Like

Context to statistics is the real fact; if you count yourself as a stud, but a lot of them are 4/10’s, then does it really count?

Article from the Guardian up now reiterating a lot of the information spilled on twitter today. PSG has met with Sanchez’ agent today and are expected to make a 45 million euros bid. Or this is just lazy journalism and they going of the obscure twitterfeeds.

Someone asked him about Alexis & Neymar, he said he can confirm PSG are trying to do both and it’s great for Ligue 1.
https://twitter.com/mohamedbouhafsi/status/888521725939515393

They can fuck themselves with a stale baguette

1 Like
                        Oezil
                  Lacazette  Aubameyang

We mustn’t fail to replace this man with someone of a higher class than the usual crap we attain. 40 goal Auba please. :mustafi:

2 Likes

Pan Au Fuckula

Sell Alexis and we can comfortably lock in 6th place :heart_eyes:

Fascinating seeing PSG really shake up the market. If barca do indeed get Coutinho I am gonna put my frustration with Arsenal aside for a moment and say im REALLY looking forward to seeing how this all plays out.

Would anyone take Di Maria? Haven’t really followed him at PSG but he was class at RM. I vaguely remember him owning a champions league final.