Alexis Sánchez

Would love that, but he joined P.S.G. in january. He had a big impact with them so i highly doubt they are gonna sell him.

You don’t need to get your agent and the buying club talking, merely a third party acting informally on your behalf.

Tapping up can include a broad range of things, both illegal which probably barely happens anymore and the legal (read: not illegal) method above.

I’m really wavering on how much I believe Wenger on this one, given the opportunity to sell this guy abroad and remove a season’s worth of headache. Admirable if he’s telling the truth (or perhaps just thinks he is at this point in time) but also perhaps reality will set in nearer to the end of the window. I think he goes to Paris

1 Like

Wenger has bent the truth in the past, but he’d be doing himself no favours at all if he said we intend to keep Sanchez, only for him to move a week later.

Unless Wenger has no say in the matter whatsoever and is left in the dark regarding the move.

1 Like

I would actually sell if it meant 40m and Draxler.

I’d sell if it meant 40 mill and Veratti :eyes:

2 Likes

I’d pay £40m plus Sanchez for veratti ffs

1 Like

Not sure if you detected the eyeballs emoji as a sarcasm :astonished:

There’s no point in letting him go for 50m when it only buys you Lemar’s left foot and Mbappe’s toe nail clipping. We need a whole player FFS. Let Alexis go for free when he’s 29 and we’ve run him into the ground with a 60 game season.

4 Likes

Why wouldn’t he be doing himself any favours? He owes us nothing. For the board he has no accountability anyway. Otherwise he wounldn’t have gotten that extension.

Waiting to see how this plays out… lots of twists and turns on this I reckon… would be disappointed if we lose him unless it is big, big fee that we use intelligently (hahahaha).

1 Like

We agreed personal terms with Lemar. Doesn’t mean anything. To an extent.

Well. You can’t say it isn’t typical Arsenal to agree terms and not get the player :joy:.

Can’t wait to sell him !!

Keep on dreaming :mustafi:

Bye Alexis?

I’m pretty sure Sanchez has been to Paris at this time of the year before in order to sort out his work permit/visa.

He wouldn’t go to Paris to sort out a move before we’ve even agreed to sell him.

Their sporting director just left the hotel where Alexis is said to be. Fans & TV cameras outside the hotel.
https://twitter.com/infosclubparis/status/888468374711189504

could be a precontract stuation though

Will be sad to see him go. But at least it’s to France.

And the bonus of knowing we’ll buy another player.

1 Like

Nope.

Not until January.

2 Likes