Alexis Sánchez

@ACM - I’m inclined to hang on to him, too, for one more season because if (big IF) we can add a couple of really top class players for him and Ozil to work with, we would almost certainly be back up where we belong. Hell, we might then get a further couple of years out of him.

Lol

5 Likes

Should probably add to it being repeatedly raped and sodomised by other clubs whilst being in the slumber giving us seemingly incurable fucking diseases, terrible anaolgy but it is true figurately speaking!

1 Like

I think it was better before you added this bit

3 Likes

:joy: that took a turn

10 Likes

Mav giving Trion a run for his money. Lol.

3 Likes

Well arent we though, poached our best players whilst winning with them we progressively get worse whilst giving getting worse, it is terrible but it does seem we just opened up for others and they have taken what they wanted. I think it is time we got up and destroyed now, no more of sitting here like clowns whilst been mugged off by everyone…it really hurts seeing what our club is doing now we are just sinking and it almost seems that no one gives a fuck. As an investor/owner you would think that you would wanna win to raise the profile of the club and thus in turn make more money. It boggles the mind that they just dont seem to care about growing their investment to be the best it can be and rake in more money.

1 Like

I think we are stuck until AW leaves… bad position to be in with a manager who can’t pull the trigger, a board (perhaps) that increasingly doesn’t trust his judgment but doesn’t have the balls to fire/let him go.

I just hope we win the FA Cup by some miracle and AW gets his chance to say goodbye as part of that, leaving on a high. If he doesn’t, I can see it ending in a profoundly ugly way for him.

1 Like

Why is everyone being such pussies about this match, seriously our fans are pathetic with this kind of talk.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with knowing that Chelsea are considerably better than us. It’s going to take a hell of a lot more luck to beat them than it did with Hull or Villa. But, with that comes more reward if we do win.

No-one is saying Saturday couldn’t be our day, as cup magic is a real thing, and the gulf in class between us in no way would be any kind of upset, but at the same time, they are better coached, drilled and have better players. No shame in admitting that.

5 Likes

I’ll agree with you, but out of 10 times playing them i think we’d beat them 4 times or so. It’s not like we are Wigan facing Manchester United in their hay day. That was a miracle, not this.

I agree that we should have at least a chance because we are the in form team, winning our last five matches but we might be going into this game without our three first choice CB’s, who are all injured.

I want us to win this simply because this season has been the worst since Wenger has been here and we don’t look like doing much better next season.

But, most importantly, it will stop Chelsea doing the double and we won’t have to put up with John Terry indulging himself like he did at Sunderland.

Personally I can’t see us beating such a well organised Chelsea side, who have better players and almost a full strength side, while we have a defensive crisis that is going to have trouble keeping them from scoring.

1 Like

This game has @BigWeng_4LYFE saying " If we had a fully fit defence we’d have won" written all over it.

12 Likes

SIGN IT NOW. IN THE DRESSING ROOM BEFORE THE SHOWER

15 Likes

Give him what he wants, even Wenger’s house!

If there was ever a time for us to see the financial firepower that Gazidis has banged on about, it is now. Give him the money.

Let’s kick on for a change instead of lose a superstar and take a step back.

We have to do everything to keep this guy. He has been one of our best ever signings I think. 70 plus goals in total. First player since RVP to score 30 goals or more for Arsenal in a season.

I just hope it doesn’t mean he’s off either. What a player he’s been over the last three seasons.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Video replay me hole!!!

He is the best player in the league.
Give him what ever he wants.

3 Likes