Alexis Sánchez

He has sounded happy in the last weeks. A hint he is staying?

1 Like

Scenes!! Looks like that offer was correct :open_mouth:

https://twitter.com/DarrenArsenal1/status/867407101160640512

3 Likes

If he wants to stay he has to sign a new contract.
If Bayern are willing to pay 50m then sell him to them.
If we keep him and he leaves for free at the end of the season he could go to Chelsea for nothing and we have paid around a 1m a match for the season.
What if he gets injured and is out for a large part of the season?

Take the 50m from Bayern, which stops him going to Chelsea or Man U, and put the money towards the biggest signing we have ever had.

YES sign on alexis

2 Likes

Hes so fit

4 Likes

He’s mad to sign on. We’re a shambles.

2 Likes

I couldn’t care less where he ends up if he leaves Arsenal, we have seen Cesc win 2 titles at Chelsea and RVP win one at United. I’m kind of immune to all that stuff now thanks to Arsenal.

1 Like

@Bl1nk and @Cristo why the positivity?

I tried clicking on that tweet but apparently twitter says I’m not authorised to view the tweets

Look I’m drunk and just watched the EL with a fierce United fan so I’m volatile as fuck and lashing out (online).

I’m actually implying sanchez shouldn’t sign on with us because we’re a ridiculous excuse for a top club and our management is an absolute joke

3 Likes

Alexis does indeed have a top body :slight_smile:

I don’t think we are a top club anymore unfortunately.

No we are we just dont max our potential is all. It just needs adjusting with change is all.

3 Likes

There’s a difference between actually being a top club, and having the potential to be a top club. All signs point to us being a top club, all of our resources should lead to us being a top club. However the club is run by clowns, incompetents. We lose our best players to bigger clubs who pay better wages. Our transfer policy is garbage, we can’t even beat Monaco to the signing of a supremely talented youngster like Tielemans. Chelsea finish 10th and they take the league winners best player despite having no CL football. We cant even get Vardy to join. If it looks like a Tottenham and quacks like a Tottenham, it’s a Tottenham.

2 Likes

As someone who likes the feeling of having his mansuck somewhat crushed, I disagree with the indignation expressed toward Alexis in this post.

In great shape, easily best physique on the team.

Obviously other than Per of course.

Autoerotic mansack asphyxiation. I like your style :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wenger, Gazidis and the board talk like we are, but that’s where the similarity between us and top club end.

We were, and could be and should be again, but clearly the board and Wenger lack the ambition to achieve this.

The age thing is a good point although Higuain was the same age and Aubameyang’s only 1 1/2 years younger. Given Alexis work ethic I think he’ll age well into his 30s.

It sounds like we seem to be the only club valuing Alexis at 300k plus a week right now, we’re kind of willing to overpay what Bayern etc will pay. Maybe PSG will break the bank for him and offer him 350k a week.

As it is I’d rather lose him on a free and get one season of service on a relatively modest salary than sell him for 50m but the board probably have other ideas.

1 Like

We are a sleeping giant that has been drugged and gagged and are near death and just cannot seem to rise out of the slumber, if we dont rise soon we will just die a long slow death.

4 Likes