Alexis Sánchez

Don’t look like it here -

https://cdn-e2.streamable.com/video/mp4/mtdwt.mp4?token=1494448738_1147947c21e515fea5ba9ca1e5cf02d66f63badd

It looks to me like it bounced of his shoulder onto his right cheek but I’ll bow to your and Jake’s expertise when it comes to taking balls to the face.

Heheheh.

16 Likes

Alexis has become a proper english player now :wilshere:

Spanish*

5 Likes

Looks like the ball hit him

4 Likes

in the dressing room he said to someone…quick someone stab me with a pin so i can post it on social media to save my blushes! A bit too staged if you ask me!

His 1st half was just insanely bad, gave the ball away about 10 times :joy:

2 Likes

Doubt there would be pins in a football dressing room :sanchez2:

bit his own lip…

It was obviously lame but we’ve seen plenty of players act like a cunt against us over the years so I don’t care all that much.

Fuchs should have got a yellow too, you can’t just deliberately throw a ball at someone like that because you’re annoyed at them.

2 Likes

I was surprised by that too. There’s no defending Alexis after the fact but what Fuchs did was the professional equivalent of taking your ball and going home because people won’t let you have your way.

I just caught up with the highlights and jesus christ that was hilarious by Sanchez :joy:

Not quite Rivaldo in 2002 but still funny.

1 Like

His winner v Man City made me love football again. Never leave.

1 Like

Chilean. Or Italian influence from his Udinese days. South Americans and Italians are far more into diving than in Spain. As an expert on spanish culture you will know this.

2 Likes

Personally I blame the Columbian Exchange, god damn filthy Italians and Spaniards corrupting South America with their bullshit.

2 Likes

I blame Brexit

Who does he play for? Anyway, if he’s Spanish shouldn’t that be pronounced Breshit?

Was bad today.

Busquets and Ramos strongly disagree.

1 Like

Could play this game forever… Ashley Young and Gareth Bale for British, etc. etc.

Anyways Ramos’ hilbilly-ness transcends culture, he’s not spanish so much as he is Hank Hill with an andaluz accent.

2 Likes