Alexis Sánchez

Scenes if he joins Chelsea.

This club would be properly finished if that happened. End of being a big club.

1 Like

I’d prefer if Sanchez was sold to Ozil.

1 Like

Elaborate you mysterious motherfucker

Since we have moved to the Emirates we have been a feeder club for the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man City, Man U, Chelsea etc, so we can’t really be described as a big club.

We have sold,
Henry
Cole
Cesc
RVP
Adebayor
Toure
Clichy
Sagna
Reyes
Van Bronkhurst
Nasri
Hleb
Verms
Song

and all these players, and more, have left us to win trophies at bigger, more successful clubs.

Ozil and Sanchez will just be the latest in a succession of ambitious players that have realised that we only do the bare minimum, and do not invest nearly enough in top quality.

The fact is we are a selling club, and it has been proved with the amount of players that leave for success elsewhere.

Wenger and Gazidis can drone on about ambition, desire and being able to compete with Europe’s elite, as much as they want, but it isn’t true, and they have been found out.

1 Like

Probably thinking along the lines of team spirit.

1 Like

Ozil plays well with others.

I wouldn’t really bother including the names in bold particularly. I feel the club were happy to let those players go because they were easily replaceable or we already had a better player for that position, those cases weren’t really the same as the names I haven’t bolded, because in those cases we didn’t want to sell them and it genuinely was a case of us being bullied by bigger and richer clubs.

Selling a complete crock like Vermaelen or a garbage player like Song to Barcelona doesn’t really make us a feeder club, those were good deals from our perspective. Giving Barcelona van Bronckhorst to calm them after we nicked Fabregas isn’t evidence of us being a feeder club.

2 Likes

Sanchez strikes me as being far too individual. Both in terms of mentality and style of play. The reality is that Wenger will be here next season and the hostile approach from Sanchez probably won’t be particularly conducive to dressing room spirit next season.

I also think we’d get more money for Sanchez and in turn could invest that money in a goalscorer or a premiere talent.

3 Likes

Robben’s one and only job is to take Arsenal down annually… so, he doesn’t need that many games…

1 Like

Sell him abroad FFS! No another van Cunt!

1 Like

If Chelsea get him I’d hope Stamford bridge gets burned down. In fact I hope that happens anyway.

15 Likes

“More likely to sell him abroad”? LOL who writes this crap? New to English football maybe?

I wish I was sure of us being more likely to sell him abroad. But I can totally see him at Chelsea. I have no doubt that he’d happily move there. I don’t sense any kind of loyalty with Sanchez – he just wants to play football and win. My only hope is that our board/Wenger point blank refuse to even entertain the idea.

2 Likes

We will be fucked hard if Sanchez goes to Chelsea.

Hazard - Costa - Sanchez

The best trio after MSN…

2 Likes

Sell wenger to Chelsea, keep alexis

3 Likes

do you believe them to be better than:

Ronaldo Benzema Bale?

I feel like Hazard will be at Madrid soon anyway tbh.

1 Like

[quote=“JakeyBoy, post:2116, topic:98, full:true”]
I wouldn’t really bother including the names in bold particularly. I feel the club were happy to let those players go because they were easily replaceable or we already had a better player for that position, those cases weren’t really the same as the names I haven’t bolded, because in those cases we didn’t want to sell them and it genuinely was a case of us being bullied by bigger and richer clubs.

Selling a complete crock like Vermaelen or a garbage player like Song to Barcelona doesn’t really make us a feeder club, those were good deals from our perspective. Giving Barcelona van Bronckhorst to calm them after we nicked Fabregas isn’t evidence of us being a feeder club.
[/quote]I can’t think of any other club that has supplied so many players to other top clubs, and that have gone on to win trophies with them.

I would agree that we got good money for players Toure, Verms, Clichy, Sagna, Song etc, but the fact that we didn’t reinvest it in the players we needed, but rather wasted it on dross like Sylvester, Squillaci, Santos, Jenkinson and getting Flamini on the cheap, means that we aren’t a big club.
You can probably put Ozil and Sanchez on that list as well.

I would have thought the definition of feeder club was a club that sold it’s best players to bigger clubs in order for them to win more trophies, which is what we have done.

Yes, I believe Hazard-Costa-Sanchez trio is better. Just personal opinion.

Yes thank you for free flamini he two footed the goal that got us within one point of the scudetto

1 Like

i kinda agree but then kinda dont. Its Hazard that divides my opinion.

He looks equally at home in a team bulldozing the league as he did in a team underperforming finishing mid table.

Talent without a solid work ethic. Hard to figure him out tbh.