Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

I’m jakeying in anger after such rudeness!

1 Like

53 Def… Another lazy fucker who won’t track back when needed. :sanchez2:

This is actually not that bad. You’re improving! :giroud3:

I take that as a Persona(:wenger::coq::cech::henry::henry2::santi2::ozil2::cristo::arteta::iwobi:)l insult.

2 Likes

But Lemar+Laca could :giroud3:

^ my response, in your words

Oooo, dat’s clevah!

We could sign Messi, and fans would still find a way to turn it into a negative :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That wouldn’t even be a challenge. :wink:

We’ve signed Messi! :cech::giroud2:

But Wenger’s still the manager. :santi::gabriel:

1 Like

Or get his ankles broken off some Manc with dodgy facial hair.

MAKE IT STOP.

Aulas is talking shit now trying to drive the price up by saying Atletico wanted to pay £57mil.

Ffs

Fucking french cunts! FFS!

It’s so weird seeing us linked with a 50 million pound striker, a record signing, and literally not giving a fuck whether the deal collapses or not.

4 Likes

I think a lot of people are shelving or putting on hold their excitement(?) over Laca, and hoping for THE BIG ONE.

Which is what he does. It’s not a coincedence Arsenal never bought players from them.

Have we pulled the plug on this transfer yet?

Realistically, if Arsenal are on two attacking players (Laca, Mbappe, Mahrez or Lemar) is because Sànchez will go. No chance to keep him.

Lacazette will be his replacement. Simil role, simil structure. Probably the frenchman is the best player on the market to be good enough to replace Alexis.

In my opinion, if Sànchez will go, we have a better team than last year with Laca, Kolasinac and Goretzka/Lemar.

I don’t mind losing Sanchez, I want a real number 9

Sanchez can’t make up his mind if he’s an 8,9 or 10

At the same time if we actually had a competent striker that could score around 20 league goals, Alexis’ tally is what would drag you over the line for the EPL trophy.