Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

Cristo that’s a ridiculous comment and also random as fuck. Walcott couldnt lace his boots.

Ones a brainless winger the other is one of the best strikers in ligue 1

2 Likes

He’s a really pacey poacher who dribbles every now and again. French Walcott.

Racism oh my days :joy: :joy:

On the bright side if they’re good they can be Henry instead.

I think Lacazette was once an Henry actually :giroud3:

1 Like

Spoilt fans smh

You lot will be creaming when Laca bags 20+ goals in his first season

3 Likes

Please curtail your racism on this board thanks.

2 Likes

Actually can’t wait.

Gonna be a load of humble pie being eaten on OA :joy:

This deal is what it is at the end of the day, will no doubt improve us upfront but should have been done a couple of years ago.

As Alan Partridge said: “Eat my goal…the goal keeper has got football pie all over his shirt.”

1 Like

Bid accepted according to a few twitter sources

https://twitter.com/StatsBomb/status/878596578122113025
https://twitter.com/MoeSquare/status/878627950337212416

2 Likes

Tbf Walcott would also be one of the best strikers in the French league.

1 Like

Nah he really wouldn’t.

8 Likes

Expectations considering Lacazette and Walcott would be completely different. Walcott is a winger, and has decided he wants to remain a winger, for a winger it’s important to provide creative output and to create for others imo. Something he clearly isn’t good at. For Lacazette as a striker ‘poaching’ is more expected. Furthermore it seems Lacazette is stronger and his technic seems be better (less fumbling of the ball in comparison with Walcott, I hope).

You bloody grump.

I am what Wenger has made me :wenger2:

1 Like

He gave you ze mental strength and desire to do well, we all see the consistency and promise of zis poster!

I think Lacazette looks comfortable dribbling out of tight situations, the total opposite of a bumbling Walcott on the edge of the 18 yard box.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Think he suits our system just fine with the way we build up so close to the box. Links up well with surrounding players too.

2 Likes

Walcott and Lacazette are nothing a like. Laca is a proper 9 who just wants to score goals. Walcott dithers too much and has played out wide far too much whilst picking up bad habits to ever be considered a successful striker.

7 Likes

Lacazette the french Walcott? Have you watched them playing? :hipster:

Conclusive enough proof of his quality ? :grin:

3 Likes