Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

All this chat and no actual news. FFS OA.

6 Likes

He would be another player scoring around your 15 league goals type mark, remember its highly unlikely Arsenal will be awarded 10 penalties.

Better than Giroud, but would really improve us?

You thought 28 posts was news???

Come on, youā€™re more experienced than that :mustafi:

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œCraigie, post:768, topic:184ā€]
You thought 28 posts was news???

Come on, youā€™re more experienced than that
[/quote]Even when we had 100 new posts in the Mahrez thread last Summer, we had no actual news :coq:

Classic OA.

2 Likes

I mean, we are a discussion board not a news outlet lol.

6 Likes

Tell that to Luca :gunnersaurus:

@discobot fortune do most of us on OA talk a load of pish?

:stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT:

Hmm. How did discobot give out a like? :thinking:

:crystal_ball: Without a doubt

1 Like

Ceefax from Italy still makes me laugh.

5 Likes

Honestly, watching videos of Lacazette I really donā€™t see the need to spend Ā£60m on him. He doesnā€™t do anything different than Walcott - heā€™s just a poacher with pace and positioning just like Walcott, except he gets to take penalties which pad out his stats.

Heā€™s been averaging something 8-10 penalty goals for the last several seasons.

2 Likes

35 % of his league goals last term came from the spot :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™d rather go get Costa.

6 Likes

Despite the penalty goals he still scored at .67 npg90 IIRC, Belotti managed .7.

3 Likes

If we could persuade Chelsea to sell him to us that would be a lot better than Lacazette.

Costa is a top striker who is experienced in the PL and who has that winning mentality that a lot of our attacking players, apart from Sanchez, lack.

2 Likes

Maybe we can pick up John Terry too so I can make full use of that sick bucket

4 Likes

Yeah letā€™s buy a guy who got outmuscled by a 17 year old in the Ajax game.

He is a good player but nowhere good enough for Arsenal. Rather stick with Giroud then.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have a large cappuccino and a cheese and tomato toastie , top man :+1:t2:

3 Likes

As legitimate as that point isā€¦ dropping stats like that is a really good way to wind people up nowadays

Aulas saying ā€œWe have a very good bid from Arsenalā€ is he telling the truth?