Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

Has he even had a good season?

Is there any reason the club would want to spend 60m on him now when they didn’t want to spend 40m+ on him before?

Giroud and Welbeck are no worse or no less in favour than they were last year. Doesn’t feel like something that’s likely to happen.

His style of play and the interchanging and mobility he would provide in combination with Sanchez would be an improvement of our squad balance in comparison with signing James though. If we can keep Ozil that is. I’d go sooner for Lacazette than James how crazy that might seem.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRl9xhgljgA

He’s just a pacey poacher. He gets lucky on a lot of his penalties too imo.

1 Like

Cristo did he have his way with a girl you liked or something lol. Give him a chance he will ball here. Our own version of Harry Kane

1 Like

Crispy has bitches galore. If anything he probably shagged Lacazettes mrs.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Hahaha I think I need to put some new pictures up for us on the forum

1 Like

LOL.

Yep. Do some random reaction faces so there can be a whole Cristo folder of emoticons. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, maybe some smilies. Luca would use them.:xhaka: :wink:

3 Likes

@Calum has some real man love for Lacca

When you can get excited about signing Perez you can get excited about anyone.

9 Likes

Desperation because other targets aren’t attainable.

1 Like

when he’s scoring on spree for us. I hope OA remembers all the shit they gave him :wink:

Would rather throw money at Dembele and Lukaku !!

Dembele as in Celtic dembele? really?

Dembele is super talented you snob :wink: give it a another year or two and he will be a big player going for big money

1 Like

Gotta be worth a punt when you think of the madness that Mbappe is drawing :rofl:

So after all the wait and the rumours of 100m strikers and “we can afford anyone” and “we will only buy super quality,” we are linked with Lacazette, and this is likely to happen.

If Wenger thinks this is the sort of signing that is going to persuade Sanchez and Ozil to stay, he’s wrong.

Giroud, Welbeck, Perez and Lacazette?
Take your pick, there all about the same.

The only thing they have in common is that none of them are good enough to get us anywhere near the PL title.

2 Likes

Is it?