Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

Liverpool?

Kaveh Solhekol never convinced me about his “talent” about the transfers.

Kaveh is adding another misleading thing for the clickbait. Aulas will sell and Laca will sign for the club with the most serious intention to sign him and make Aulas rich and Lacazette a better player.

I feel like there’s probably a bad translation in the above quote.

New interview, says tomorrow will be his last game for Lyon and by the way he speaks of playing with Griezmann, assuming Atletico is where he’s going, it doesn’t seem like Griezmann will be leaving this summer.

What is his buy-out clause?

Atletico bound surely

No different to Podolski wanting to play with RVP.

A meaningless and ultimately uninformed few words. Griez is united bound.

1 Like

Yeah, seems like Atletico are all over this. Could be a deadly combo LacaGriez. Wonder what will happen to Torres?

1 Like

He’s out of contract I think.

1 Like

Lacazette and Griezmann together will be awesome, look forward to seeing that. Think he would be so wasted at Manchester Utd

1 Like

Omg Fifa 18 is gonna be redic

3 Likes

Greizazette

Atletico don’t mess about when it comes to their striker options, Gameiro hasn’t quite worked out and they’re out for another . Jackson Martinez was moved on quickly too.

I’d say Wenger could learn something but

1 Like

Agree Atletico have had good strikers for the past decade or so and not let their standard slip at all

Lagriezette

It makes sense but his dream move is Athletico Madrid? Lol ok.

1 Like

Madrid has nice weather. Best league in the world. Simeone as your manager. Playing with one of your best friends. CL football.

What’s not dream worthy about that?

You’re turning your nose up at Atletico? Really?

1 Like

The dream club quote wasn’t a great translation.