Alexandre Lacazette (signed!)

The only big signing we can afford it’s Auba, imo.

We can afford anyone, we are pretty much the biggest cash rich club out there at the moment. No one has cash reserves we do, not even Manu or RM or Barca and Manu don’t even mind spending 100m for an overrated midfielder. We can afford anyone i reckon barring Messi and Ronaldo. We could pay Griezmanns fee outright without blinking the problem is that he loves AM and is happy there so it’s trying to turn the head from a successful club to us which might not be as favourable and trying to sell them on coming here when they like where they are…like if it was Lewa, lets face it he is at Bayern, why does he need to come here but unfortunately all the big names are at clubs bigger than us pretty much or on a par with us!

I know it, just thinking like Wenger or Arsenal.

Lewa lol…

1 Like

Agreed. The most likely scenario is that (1) Wenger is truly after some big name (2) That big name has no intention of coming and is using us for leverage and (3) We sign Lacazette in 2-3 weeks. Basically, it’ll probably be like last summer except that we’ll actually sign a backup target since we can’t pretend that Welbeck is coming back soon or that Theo could be good as a CF.

1 Like

For all of the negativity around the club, Arsenal fans can sure get excited and fired up over bullshit rumors. Hey, I’m guilty too.

this waiting lark has paid off in the past so i’m all for it :unamused:

1 Like

Dean is full of it, he’s talked about shite for the last 3 years about transfers. I think Ozil was the last time he got a transfer right.

Anyway the only ‘BIG’ players who’ve angled for moves are Lewa and Auba and neither club has a ready made replacement to buy unless Bayern just shift Muller up front. Actually Muller seemed to be angling for a move last summer to.

But anyway I’m living fantasies there it’s not going to happen.

Was just reading that Bayern have basically told Lewandowski to feck off and they will not be paying him big wages. Hats off to them for not following the fashion of giving into the financial craziness.

That Pabo was sprouting heaps of shit about Benzema last year I think. Don’t believe a word he says on transfers.

1 Like

Just like Arsene. :arteta:

3 Likes

He’s doing the same this year too, telling everyone that Arsenal’s transfer business will be ‘madness’ if we pull it off.

4 Likes

Game of thrones style

To be fair though we probably did try and buy Benzema last year. (And the year before that).

3 Likes

Maybe Benzema has blocked our number. We should try the payphone from the corner.

3 Likes

Had no clue of any Lacazette news when I was away but fucking hell can’t believe people are complaining about this transfer. :sleeping:

1 Like

That Pablo bloke is full of shit. Other than comedic value, he is about as insightful as Gazza on a bender.

1 Like

Lacazette & the main man Fekir starting vs PSG right now in the Trophée des Champions.

Is he no longer Fatkir?

Game pretty much over after 18 minutes, 2-0 PSG.