Alexandre Lacazette

Was it the Utd game a couple years ago that Walcott truly failed to show up (among others tbf) and meekly backed out of tackles?

There was the game where he, ozil and Sanchez destroyed united.

2 Likes

QFE.

Stop responding to that troll FFS!

Everyone failed to show up in that gameā€“most of all the absolutely broken midfieldā€“and Walcott got scapegoated for a silly little screenshot that people used for scapegoating purposes, ie, scapegoaters gonna scapegoat.

2 Likes

I watched the gameā€¦ that play was shocking. Your larger point is far, but I for one am glad that Walcott doesnā€™t get on the pitchā€¦ to be fair, I donā€™t believe in Welbeck either and I acknowledge I donā€™t like Walcott, so I am biased in my view of his play and actions.

I think we can both agree it he is not the answer and maybe is useful (although I would prefer Giroud to him as much as I donā€™t love Ollie). In the end, he is one of a list of players that I wouldnā€™t miss and contribute to our overall pile of ā€œnot quite good enough for Arsenalā€ players, especially since he offers no upside at his age and situationā€¦ I donā€™t care as much about his compensation as relying on him for squad/first team option over the years for too long and not properly upgrading our attacking positions enough quick enough.

1 Like

OF COURSE HE FUCKING DID

WE LOVE YOU GIROUD WE DO WE LOVE YOU GIROUD WE DO WE LOVE YOU GIROUD WE DO OHHHHH GIROUD WE LOVE YOU

2nd Golden chance missed in big games this season :grimacing:

I take it all back lol.

Lacazette was very good today. Maybe even his best game for us yet. Worked his socks off and so unlucky not to score two or three.

Great player.

1 Like

Yeah he was great in general play, annoying his finishing wasnā€™t a little better.

3 Likes

He is getting better and better.
I was not sure about him but I am really glad we managed to sign him.

Need to add more players of his calibre.

For a guy whose reputation and massive transfer fee is based on the quality of his finishing, the fact that he scored one goals is a little more than annoying. Itā€™s disappointing tbh

The performance of De Gea and other factors skews things however

2 Likes

I disagree with this. It was always said it was a question mark if his finishing would translate to this level and that a lot of his goals were penalties and the non-penalties amount was decent.

Thought he was good apart from finishing. His play inside the box is exemplary.

But de gea had the game of his life.

1 Like

Spanish chorizo fucker. Hate Spain now.

Laca was great today unlucky not to score more than once.

3 Likes

So far better than Shitkaku. Suck my balls 80 mil player! :rofl:

1 Like

Where will you go on holiday now :bellerin:

Somewhere in Italy ;). Our country is so beautiful :kos2:

1 Like