Alexandre Lacazette

Agreement with Giroud to give him PL minutes.

I wouldā€™ve brought Walcott on, with him and Lacazette on the counter Watford wouldā€™ve been dead and buried. But Giroud has Wengerā€™s nudes so heā€™s forced on

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen people suggest heā€™s trying to keep Giroud match sharp for EL games. Seems like more evidence of poor squad management.

Either way I donā€™t think thereā€™s some kind of agreement. Doubt giroud is satisfied with 20mins each match, heā€™d rather be starting

These guys kept fucking up all our counters because they arenā€™t clinical enough. Walcott would have scored a hat trick with the chances we wasted on the counter tbh.

2 Likes

Walcott is actually one of the best finishers we have, kills keepers 1 v 1, been very underused this season as Watford wouldā€™ve got thrashed if he came on

3 Likes

Whoā€™s gonna bite, I wonderā€¦

5 Likes

1 Like

Walcott 2nd top scorer last season, same this season without playing a game in PL. Stats show he is ā€˜one of the best finishers we haveā€™ so whatā€™s trolling about itā€¦

1 Like

Ohā€¦ slowly backs away

2 Likes

Seems to lack some confidence

LOL just as I post this he scores

1 Like

First goal away from home! :smile:

1 Like

Glad he got something for his work, he is just slightly out of sync at times and a bit unlucky, glad he got one here!

1 Like

Subbed again. If Lacaz plays 90 minutes he turns into a pumpkin. Pass it on.

7 Likes

Pretty poor performance in his general play tbh but heā€™s a poacher and he took his chance to solidify our lead canā€™t ask for more than that.

1 Like

Lovely finish

1 Like

Being a fan of Giroud I would expect it would take a lot, lot worse than that to get you to say this ^

4 Likes

Itā€™s a nice thought to think that with this AOL puzzle piece in play, all Lacazette has to think about is staying up high and waiting for anything through the lines or bobbling around the box. I hate seeing our 9ā€™s having to haul there arse around the pitch because weā€™re inept in the build up.

Superb finish. He also kissed Ɩzilā€™s neck when Mesut scored :giroud3: :giroud2:

Got a bit of chub on there.

2 Likes

and the solution is better midfield play imo, and I think with it we could move Sanchez (who is also further back than Iā€™d like him to be) slightly further up the pitch.

You can tell that Ozil and Alexis enjoy playing with him a lot more than static Giroud.

Too bad he was signed three years too late and coincidentally in the year where both Ɩzil and Sanchez are looking to fuck off.

12 Likes