2 Likes

Sold like we are about to do with him :mustafi:

1 Like

Dammit!!

1 Like

Weā€™ll go for a nandos :joy:

2 Likes

Itā€™s the truth, but i guess our fans are gonna abuse him soon :xhaka:

I want him sold already after todayā€™s performance.

couldnt do much considering no one gave him service and especially in any dangerous areas.

1 Like

Assuming its a joke, if not then grow up lol

Yes to the first part, no to the second.

11 Likes

FORESHADOWING

i like setting really low benchmarks, theyā€™re easier to beat :sunglasses::+1:

Thatā€™s what we do here at Arsenal.:ozil2:

Hi again peeps, been too busy to post for a good while now, barely had time to watch the games the latter half of last season and lurk OA.

Also I want to apologise for being extra salty the past couple of years :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:, long story short the stress building up from my studies was killing me. Sorry again to everyone who got unfairly treated :sweat_smile: even though my opinions are the way they are, the way I went about arguing for them at times was just not acceptable.

That being said, I am stoked we signed this guy! Did anyone watch him in the pre-season games? Does he link up well with the rest of the guys yet?

9 Likes

Giroud will be starting ahead of this guy within a month of the season starting if he isnā€™t from the very first game, Complete waste of Ā£50m IMO

2 Likes

Give him a chance, judge him in May, stop being so negative

Etc

Iā€™d prefer to give giroud and/or welbeck thechance seen as tgeir both much better strikers than him

Nice kaner, I like your style, even I canā€™t doom monger that well or knee Jerk that hard

1 Like

Iā€™m very serious, Iā€™d probably prefer if we had signed vardy last summer I donā€™t rate lacazette at all

Lacazette wasnā€™t my first choice, but I think we should wait until the season actually begins before we start having kittens over him.

1 Like