Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

The RWB position has been his catalyst in not signing a contract with us - 3 proposals rebuffed. Even Conte can’t offer him a role in CM, that should go some way to telling you that he’s absolutely not destined to play there.

Hinges on Liverpool being stupid enough to buy him now. They will have one of the best CM’s in world football next season and no way will they be shoehorning Oxlade-Chamberlain into their midfield because of any self determination on his part.

Like Maxi above^ I would chuck him into the U23’s if a move doesn’t materialise. We’re already a shit show and I don’t envisage our season getting any better anyway. Fuck him.

1 Like

I don’t know what planet Ox is on, but it’s not Earth. If he can’t even start in CM for us ahead of Ramsey and Xhaka (and even Nelson in pre-season) then he doesn’t have much chance at other clubs. Clearly no chance of him doing that at Chelsea. And Liverpool have the likes of Henderson, Wijnaldum and Can, with Keita coming in next summer.

He did say before that he wanted to be Steven Gerrard (LOL) but he really needs to start accepting his limitations

giphy

1 Like

Wow. Ox found a way to make me dislike him more. Well played.

3 Likes

Fuck this dumb cunt and fuck Wenger for feeding his delusion of being a CM.

10 Likes

Fucking moron. Made me move him back to the player’ section. He won’t get his number back though. Doesn’t deserve it.

3 Likes

Sky are saying if he doesn’t move he’ll run his contract down. Im done with this season if he gets a minute.

1 Like

Well, what else is he going to do. I’m honestly mostly shocked that the club only seemed to become aware of this in the final days of the window, otherwise the idea of keeping him into the final year of his contract wouldn’t have made much sense.

2 Likes

He’s such a moron.

He’s actually made his position untenable.

Absolute cunt

3 Likes

Agreed. Awful by the club. Just sell the cunt in June and sign players. Look at City and how early they signed their players.

1 Like

As if he’s going to get into Chelsea or LFC’s midfield next season. Henderson, Can, Keita and Bakayoko and Kante are all ahead of him in the pecking order.

What a fucking knobhead.

3 Likes

Needs to go back underground with the rest of the ninja turtles. Deluded fuck.

3 Likes

Its even more dumb now Liverpool are the the team involved.

1 Like

What do you guys make of Emre Can? Delaying signing a contract and in his final year and taking up one of Ox’s beloved midfield spots.

Rated Emre Can from day 1. Would have him here any day of the week.

2 Likes

What an actual idiot, why would you even lead Chelsea on before you’ve got any insurances of playing in the middle, the fucking clown.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/status/902808248969027584

1 Like

He’ll come back Stroller once He has has had his car radio stolen .
He realise the grass isn’t greener then .

1 Like

Agreed, he’s always going to be a squad player mostly playing at RWB with top clubs, the only improvement over staying at Arsenal you might win PL With Chelsea. Might get a CM run out in the league cup or when injuries strike. Add in also Chelsea are after Drinkwater from Leicester so it’s clear they won’t use OX as a CM.

If he wants a CM role, the best bet is taking a step down to a other PL club and build up himself as a top centre mid, might have to take a pay cut and you then might have the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool offering him a role at Centre mid. He can’t be picky this season, seen as the World Cup is on the horizon and if he doesn’t leave Arsenal, he could see himself in reserves (although Wenger will still play him LMAO) and bye bye England spot.

2 Likes

Just what I was going to say. He can’t just waltz in a top team saying “hey, I’m playing cm”, when he’s had rather little experience of it. Southampton, Bournemouth or Watford would better suite him if he’s to dictate the position he’ll play in.

2 Likes

Put him in reserves for the rest of the season. Fuck having an average as fuck player mess this club around.

1 Like