Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Wrongnameberlain :facepalm:

I bloody hate the Mirror Sport’s Twitter account! The way they insist on not calling any player by their actual name. They always refer to Costa as Starbucks for example. Hilarious :xhaka:

:cech:

I don’t get it, why would they do that?

Is it something to do with the Gibbs mix up?

Lol really? I think it’s quite funny.

Love how they call penalties pelanty and if someone says you’ve spelt penalty wrong they go

** NEW FOLLOWER KLAXON **

:joy:

Yeah that part can be amusing. But the name thing, while funny at first, soon got a bit annoying – it’s as if they’re telling the same joke over and over again. Hanson = Mbappe. Otto = Matic. Sassoon = Vidal etc. Sometimes I don’t even know who they’re talking about because they’re trying to be too clever.

They sound like a bunch of knobs tbh.

4 Likes

Simple solution is if you want a serious football account unfollow them :wink:

Hanson Mbappe is great tbh.

If you follow only serious football accounts you’ll be following like 5 people :joy:

3 Likes

I was meaning one that doesn’t do the nicknames as only the mirror do that lol

https://twitter.com/afcamden/status/879756611560108032

https://twitter.com/melissareddy_/status/879694192779419649

1 Like

Indeed that Twitter, especially the football accounts, are full of nutters

If this the case then get rid ASAP

4 Likes

Bye.

:mustafi:

12 Likes

Fuck off to him, a mediocre player because his of mind.

If you start to perform (very well) as wing back, into a role who can help to be regular starter, but ask to prefer a Steven Gerrard role, fuck off you and who instilled in your mind this mentality.

Chamberlain played some good games as CM, but he is a winger.

It’s not a problem for me. Does he wants to leave? Show him the door, on the market there are many talented players to replace him: young players like Toljan or players with experience like Cuadrado.

1 Like

Off you fuck then mate.

Half a season of good performances at RWB does not warrant an entitlement to play at CM or holding the club hostage.

£30m thanks Liverpool and we lighten our salary burden. Fancy Walcott too? Let’s make it £60m and you can have them both and we’ll even throw in Debuchy.

2 Likes

Backed him up loads but he can fuck off if he’s rejecting us.

Got a feeling he’ll be replacing Moses at Chelsea

1 Like

He will be a good replacement for James Milner for Liverpool but thats the most he is

Fuck him

1 Like