Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Anyone think this tweet that AOC has apologised for was a mistake…i think it wasnt in reality and i reckon more players than just him are fed up with Wenger. I wouldnt be surprised if he has lost the dressing room, the players dont seem to be playing for him anymore.

So they are cunts because no other manager would have put so much faith in them.

Some massive leaps being made here. I don’t see anything different in our performances that I haven’t seen for years now.

So Ox motm playing in the center of the park huh?? Hmmmmm :grin:

I’d have given it to him for sure. No one really stood out as such, but he was probably the best of the bunch. It’s just easier for the lazy pundits to give it to the goal scorer though.

hahaha so called this @Mysty @A.F @Burgundy

3 Likes

Apparently he was awful going back but good going forwards

Özil would definitely disagree with that.

2 Likes

You mean he did not enjoy chasing Oxes pin-point pirloesque long balls? Colour me surprised…

1 Like

I prefer to see him on midfield than on the flanks. Apart that, this season he has been useful than the past.

1 Like

My MOtM today. He was great as CM.

As you should because Ox is love, Ox is life :ox:

1 Like

tbf he’s actually decent at CM. Some very good passes today

So when this Greg Johnson Sqwuaka douche writes an article about it, now Ox is legitimised as a CM, but when crazy ol’ A4TT says it, it’s the ramblings of a dumb ass american who doesnt kbow shit about soccer ball…seems legit!! :blush:

1 Like

Good signs recently but let’s not get carried away… he needs to show more consistency and intelligence. It would be a wonderful thunderbolt if somehow he turned himself into a proper footballer though. Rooting for him.

He’s playing there because our other 4 choices are unavailable. It won’t last and he hasn’t done anything amazing there anyway.

You can apologize now Dan.

Fine, I’m sorry you turned into a troll. :wink:

1 Like

Well tbf, I agreed with you a lot more when you were European for a couple of weeks during the Euro.

Re Ox: I find it a bit hard to really judge his contribution in the middle when we’re playing without a midfield, though that could also just be the way it’s intended for us to play now

1 Like

A wise person once said, “humble yourself and you will be exalted, exalt yourself and you will be humbled.” Dan I know you’ve got it in you. :slight_smile: