Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

This has went from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (15) player thread. To the what Little Mix girl you like the most :joy:

@Cristo to answer your question

1 Like

This is a football forum ffs, whoever dragged this topic off course needs to give their head a shake.

Can anyone tell me who these people even are and why they matter?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not the best person to a answer this question but Iā€™ll give it a go.

A). Theyā€™re nobodies. B). They donā€™t matter :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/TerryAFCx/status/825427375055847424?s=09

Can I have my apology yet?

1 Like

What a delight he was tonight.

His best Arsenal performance (against a shit Saints side but still).

No.

Cmon Dan, itā€™s healthy to admit you are wrong sometimes.

If I was wrong Iā€™d admit it. See above as to why Iā€™m not.

Haha i did think about that when i saw him starting there.

You are due one; you however will not get one. :smile:

1 Like

Youā€™re trolling too now. :slight_smile:

I am sorry mate. Couldnā€™t resist. :smile:

How can anybody take any encouragement from a performance like that when the player has essentially been grossly inconsistent his entire Arsenal career so far?

Until he strings together a good seasons worth of performances itā€™s perfectly reasonable for people to not want to take too much encouragement from any good performance he produces.

Statistically itā€™s his best season in an Arsenal shirt and heā€™s still been massively underwhelming lol.

Does anyone know what snapchat filter this is?

It will deffo be my new go to.

Probably the best Iā€™ve seen him play since that night he took on the CM role against AC Milan. Interesting and worrying at the same time.

What I noticed most was the incredible range of vision/passingā€¦ not something I would have imagined in a million years for himā€¦ always seemed so heads down and stupid, bull rushing madly about here and there without any sense of what was going on around him.

Maybe having him sit back forces him to change his style a bit and it definitely suits him, at least sample size one.

I still donā€™t have any hope for him personally, but he was fantastic with his passing today - fair play, Ox.

Yeh I was genuinely impressed by a lot of our play today but at the same time a little cautious. Had we faced a team that actually pressed that midfield, we could easily be looking at an embarrassment ourselves.

A cracking display but Iā€™m not going to get carried away.

1 Like

Iā€™ve gave him lots of stick so only fair to say he was very good today. fair play :clap:

He did alright in midfield today; but for me his dribbling and going at players is one of his assets he didnā€™t use today which could have help push Chelsea deeper and drawn more fouls.

1 Like

The performance has been not good but he saved the face with the commitment.

1 Like