Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

The Guardian are a decent source tbh.

Now gather round and join me in prayer…

5 Likes

great sell him to weaken the LFC squad and use the money to buy someone way better to improve ours

win-win

Genuinely do it. I want Payet

2 Likes

May as well fill the space with a proper back up. Not sure how well Fekir is faring this season but he would still be a great fit for our front-three.

Ox would go to lolpool and tear the league a collective new asshole. Under Klopp, when Ox came to face us I’d feel like Messi does when he faces Theo, scared shitless.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

2 Likes

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/10710687/liverpool-planning-bid-for-arsenals-alex-oxlade-chamberlain-in-transfer-window

Sky sources confirming this as well now.

imagine selling Ox for say £40 million P(as a guess) and buying Aubemayang (sic) for say £65 million…

ooh I’ve come

Get it done immediately :smiley:

Fuck selling him to a rival.

Would you rather they instead bought someone good? :thinking:

1 Like

Even if he does come good they’ll struggle to get 10 consecutive good games out of him without him breaking down in some way anyway.

WE SOLD SO MANY TOP PLAYERS TO mAN cITY, cHELSEA AND mAN uTD WHY WOULD ANYONE WORRY ABOUT SELLING OUR 5TH CHOICE WINGER?

1 Like

If we can get 30m for him and bring in someone better it’s a no brainer. I haven’t checked but i wonder what our quota of non home grown looks like. Will likely play a part in any decision to sell.

4 Likes

accidental caps lock, that’s whythe m and c of Man City are in lower case

2 Likes

Apologies, couldn’t resist. :smiley:

1 Like

If we sold Gnabry for 5 million quid Im expecting about the same for Ox lol. 2 million + x2.5 for English tax gives us 5 million.

I got a feeling we would regret selling Ox to Liverpool. He’s not finished here IMO.

Klopp could maybe get him playing to his potential tbh.
Wouldn’t like the idea of selling him in January, would much rather we did it in the summer

Wenger is good at nurturing young talent, he has a fantastic track record in that department. Players like Ox, Ramsey and Theo not reaching their potential are more an indication that perhaps we thought a little too highly of them rather than Wenger failing to get the best out of them.

Ox is a limited talent. He has all the traits of the typical physically gifted English teenager with plenty of strength and pace but a gross lack of footballing intelligence which no amount of football coaching can make up for.