Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Honestly, every damn time :joy:

I still dont rate him. Pace merchant with slightly above average dribbling. Im much more a Leroy Sane kinda guy.

Donā€™t think Ox is anywhere close to Saneā€™s level at allā€¦
It is an insult to put their names in the same sentence.

No one said he was?

For ronniec, everything is a comparison and everything is an insult.

And heck Leroy Sane is not some god level player that comparison to AOC becomes an insult. Talk about over worshipping.

I remember this one time I made a mistake of saying Iwobi could be our version of Iniesta. And Ronnie went the whole year announcing how Iniesta was compared to Iwobi or how Iwobi was supposed to be as good as Iniesta.
You really need to learn about attribution,analogy or metaphor or poor manā€™s version phrases, ronniec

1 Like

Is he back from injury yet?

At least you can now admit it was a mistake.

Indeed, seems like a pretty bad take.

After all these years, you still donā€™t know me.

Klopp reckons he plays before the seasons out. Ear marked for early April it seems.

Got it, man.

How dare you mention an Englishman in the same paragraph as a German. You deserve all ronnies wrath, and more.

:gabriel:

Hey, I just compare the qualities, donā€™t bring in nationality/race or something similarā€¦

2 Likes

Can pinpoint the exact second he says fuck this Iā€™m off to Liverpool

You probably wouldnā€™t have been far off in all seriousness lol.

I just think he probably felt been here and under Wenger was holding him back and he needed a new challenge. Heā€™s also a Liverpool fan and took a pay cut, so got his dream move. I donā€™t think heā€™s as big as loss to us as some thought at the time. Good squad player and has potential to be very good player but the money we got for him was a steal.

Haha he looks like a 3 year old

1 Like

Funnily enough when i watched that (i can understand his frustration with the rest of the team not pressing) his behaviour made me think ā€˜what are you 3ā€™

AOC would have been a great player for Emery but with his injury record we done well. Shame though I always felt he had another level.

3 Likes