Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/902934572102508546

Aaand Ornstein. We got our 40m offer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ā£40m, cant complain reallyā€¦not a bad price!

40M again YES!!!

2 Likes

Itā€™s old news really, he had his debut for Liverpool on Sunday!

16 Likes

Ā£40m for Oxladeā€¦in his final year on his contractā€¦fucking hell haha.

3 Likes

Shame we wonā€™t sign anyone to replace himā€¦ Reiss Nelsson will take his place?

1 Like

Fantastics

Hope none of that goes on panic buys, Wenger doesnā€™t but anyone and itā€™s is put towards rebuilding under a new manager.

you just watch him turn into a player we kinda regret selling. Mind you though he wouldnt reach those heights here with our manager so keeping him would be pointless anyway. What i hate though is players like this play shit for us but then will play their hearts out for another clubā€¦fucking wankers!

Itā€™ll be very interesting to see how he gets on there - must have received assurances about CM game time.

Any betā€™s on how long till heā€™s been used a rotation for Mane?

Belgian, Dutch, who cares. Same thing right?

1 Like

Hahahaha.

Examples?

Nasri etc

Nasri wasnā€™t any better for MC than he was for us.

1 Like

Did I say I wanted Klopp? After agreeing 40m for Lexi to play in midfieldā€¦Yeah, na thanks mate.

Anyone else find it fucking hilarious that this is just Ā£1 off of what we offered for Suarez? :wenger:

2 Likes

most of our players go through the motions for us then move on and look vastly improved, dunno if they are being cunts or wenger is a massive hinderance.

I think itā€™s the opposite problem. I think Wenger leaves players to prep for themselves and players of today donā€™t do that. They need everything spoon fed to them.

Like who?

3 Likes

We wonā€™t get Ā£40m out of this, Southampton get a cut from memory thatā€™s about 20%, There will be add-ons, So weā€™ll get approx Ā£25m in the bank.

Fuck of wankpot .