Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

This one I think? Not sure what to make of it

Been rumours for a while he was the player The Sun were going to do a front page on a year or so back, Clyne was the other name I think.

So what. He might be gay. Or he doesnā€™t want to sleep alone and likes too cuddle. Who cares?

3 Likes

I care about his final third production on the field only, not whom he scored in the bed :wenger:

The unsettling thing about that photo is who the fuck took it.

Indeed. Maybe they were DPā€™ing some girl, and she took the picture, and heā€™s not gay at all.

Maybe Ox likes having a nap buddy, like Ross and Joey :ox:

4 Likes

Probably another one of his pissed up mates

Theirs is just as much chance that pic is from some lads holiday or night out and chaimberlain is just pissed out of his face

Iā€™d actually say thatā€™s more likely than their was some camera man in the room after he made sweet love to his secret boyfriend

1 Like

Donā€™t fucking start him this evening. Itā€™s a must-win game if we want to win our group.

Probably one of their other drunk mates for the purposes of banter.

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t care less if heā€™s gay or not what does it matter ? What Im annoyed about is how he starts again after his performance on Saturday vs Southampton.

6 Likes

I said the same last season, and about Walcott too, but there comes a point where you have to say enough.
If I had to pick one to keep it would be Chamberlain because he is younger but if we could get 50m for the pair and get one very good winger, I would do it straight away.

I admire Wengerā€™s loyalty and patience but no other top manager would do the same, and itā€™s this constant belief that they will come good, like Denilson, Diaby, Ramsey etc, that is holding us back.

Literally hasnā€™t a fucking clue how to combine.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind his lack of intelligence so much if he could at least shoot or cross. Heā€™s an offensive player with next to no end product so he really shouldnā€™t be starting big games like this. All season heā€™s been floating crosses way too high and about 15 yards too far, itā€™s driving me mad.

Theo used to get the same sort of criticisms but he at least was getting 15-20 goals+assists a season.

Theo also never really improved all that much, so I canā€™t say I have much hope for Ox improving a great deal either.

4 Likes

Literally have no idea why heā€™s starting games, or why heā€™s even still an Arsenal player. Didnā€™t watch the game today, but my guess is he was usual Ox, i.e. bollocks.

Only thing I can think of is that AW doubled down on the Ox and is hoping against hope that he comes good. Zero chance imo - no natural instincts or footballing brain and has clearly not been coached well the last 5 years since he seems to have gone sideways (or worse).

Whilst thatā€™s true I canā€™t think of (m)any that it applies to after 5 underwhelming seasons at a top ten European club. Can you?

1 Like

I hate the who me? face he pulls when ever he is subbed. fuck off

Poor game as expected. I think however he really suffered due to the formation and tactics, or rather:
A) No striker to occupy the opposition centre backs.
B) A lacklustre Arsenal midfield that couldnt:

• play a long ball to utilise his speed or width.
  • control the ball and stop the need for him to track back.
  • doā€¦ anything that might resemble playing him in behind.

His crossing is bewilderingly bad, and the lack of composure in the final third was a let down yet he does have a decent shot in there. He needs to be more of an Andros Townsend imo, get the ball, find a yard and have a shot, rinse and repeat.

He is Andros Townsend, difference being hes a player under a coach that does well to encourage players not to take shots from bad positions.

2 Likes