Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Hopefully we put the 25-30mil we get for Chambo towards someone like Ricardo Pereira who’s got a 22mil release clause and can play left & right back.

Good competition with Lucas and Milner :mustafi:

He’s an idiot if he thinks he can play CM.

Bye.

2 Likes

No team is giving him regular game time at CM. Get your head out of your ass Alex.

2 Likes

Or rather, Perrie’s ass :grin:

1 Like

If anything he wants to stay right where he is!

If he does end up leaving, it’s a bit ridiculous that it’s taken him refusing to sign a contract to finally end his time at the club.

3 Likes

I don’t see him getting any more playing time at Liverpool than at Arsenal. At City he’d be like Delph.

I’m pretty convinced it’s all just posturing to negotiate the highest wages possible.

1 Like

As like with Wenger the likes of him, Ramsey and Walcott won’t leave until they want to.

Key reason as to why for the foreseeable future we will be closer to dropping out of the top four than winning the league.

4 Likes

There are many very good players on the right: Pereira as you said, Sidibè, Henrichs, Odriozola, Cancelo, Danilo, one between Aurier and Menuier, Cedric Soares.

But Oxlade can play as wing-back and winger, and the these players are only RBs. I don’t know if there are many versatile players like Ox. Cuadrado is one of them, Moses, Antonio Valencia, Navas, maybe Callejon.

If we sell Oxlade & Alexis, who will be our wingers? Iwobi isn’t a winger, Walcott plays on the flanks but lost agility and speed, Ozil isn’t a winger, Lacazette isn’t a winger, Welbeck isn’t a winger…

Pereira is just that

Why does he want to play CM when he’s clearly better as a RWB ? Baffling.

2 Likes

just sell the guy to either Liverpool or Little Mix

Yep, his has a slippery Walcott-ness about it. Obviously, the bargaining chip isn’t as great as it was in Theo’s situation back then however, holding out and playing tough for such a player rubs me up the wrong way. It’s even more frustrating knowing that in the past, we’ve deflated in such scenarios and given in.

Hopefully Huss Fahmy is Malcolm Tucker’s equivalent!

1 Like

Wouldn’t get into Liverpool’s central midfield anyway, although probably yes over Clyne at right back

What a smart lad. He agrees with me, he’s a beast and obviously santis replacement at cm.

Decent little stat from Chambo, 6 of his 12 assist gave us the lead this season, more than any other player.

Spanish Brian won’t like that.

I take it they are categorising meaningless as when we’re already 2 goals ahead. Not sure I agree with that definition or having that box there at all given the other fields.

I’m not convinced you really need to nitpick this one.